My CUSTOM Jordan XII (2 Pairs) (added pictures of back and more on 1st page)

Clean work on both. As for colorway...loving the purple. Looks like the Payton Laker PEs

Clean work on both. As for colorway...loving the purple. Looks like the Payton Laker PEs

Good job dude!  I remember seeing a pair of the white and red colorway with the white foam in a Sole Collector magazine a while back.  I always wished they released those, they were fire!

Good job dude!  I remember seeing a pair of the white and red colorway with the white foam in a Sole Collector magazine a while back.  I always wished they released those, they were fire!

Like others said I to like the purple XII but that's about it. With the XIII's you should have went with other colors cuz they look like fake Premio's.

Like others said I to like the purple XII but that's about it. With the XIII's you should have went with other colors cuz they look like fake Premio's.

ok. that was the first hater comment of the post. surprised it came that late!! NO i shouldnt have went with no other colors guy! just vote yay or nay for the work next time.

ok. that was the first hater comment of the post. surprised it came that late!! NO i shouldnt have went with no other colors guy! just vote yay or nay for the work next time.

Back
Top Bottom