MY DREAMS FINALLY CAME TRUE!!!! Vanessa Hudgens

closed my eyes n acted like my name was angel... thx op :smile:

laugh.gif
 Where you work at?

......... but did you help her pick out a toy that was gonna go all up inside her???

devil.gif
devil.gif

From when she came into my store.

......... but did you help her pick out a toy that was gonna go all up inside her???

devil.gif
devil.gif

Which is exactly why I don't trust putting my name on ANYTHING some people just don't know how to respect privacy.

:evil: :evil:

View media item 139511

Which is exactly why I don't trust putting my name on ANYTHING some people just don't know how to respect privacy.

its a picture of a name on a receipt :stoneface:
you a loser anyway ain't nobody want to take a pic of your mcdonalds receipt

its a picture of a name on a receipt
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 ...says the guy who has an image of someone's purchases floating around the web. 

Let's say the person is under audit? Filing for bankruptcy or any other legal matters, if the feds want you they want you.

They will drag ANY website or private user's ISP address into the mix they see fit, because they CAN.

Giddy people like you with no respect for celeb's privacy hand their personal info off to the feds on a silver platter.

To you it's a name on a receipt because you don't know any better ...which was my original point to begin with.

Last edited:
Can't believe the jimmies being rustled in a thread like this..in reality we're all a bunch of losers who aren't ever going to get with that

At first I thought takin a pic of a signature is mad creepy but then I thought about autographs so idk

She mad cute...sounds/looks like a white Lauren london

:stoneface:  ...says the guy who has an image of someone's purchases floating around the web. 
Let's say the person is under audit? Filing for bankruptcy or any other legal matters, if the feds want you they want you.
They will drag ANY website or private user's ISP address into the mix they see fit, because they CAN.

Giddy people like you with no respect for celeb's privacy hand their personal info off to the feds on a silver platter.
To you it's a name on a receipt because you don't know any better ...which was my original point to begin with.

What makes that any different from any autograph?

Taking it way too seriously, bro there's no other information on there

devil.gif
devil.gif

its a picture of a name on a receipt
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom