My fam just found out my lil 15 yr old cousin is pregnant...8 months to be exact

thousandaire

Banned
I'm shocked right now NT, its so much @!+# going through my head right now. That's my lil ace, I always kept her close and tried to do everything forher. She 8 months pregnant and everybody is just finding out today. I can't front, I seen her getting bigger but I didn't want to say anything. I'mheated at her moms, she seen her getting bigger and being sick around the house and thought she had "a cold!" That @!+# is not healthy at all, shecan drop anyday now and she hasn't been taking no pregnancy meds or been through no kind of preparation. I'm mad she didn't come to me in thebeginning, I would have did my best to take care of the situation, now the promising future she had is all down the drain.. At this point, I'm concernedabout her own personal health more than anything. If something happened to her as a result of this @!+# I COULD NOT live with myself. I feel like this @!+# ispartly my fault, I shoulda said something...

Damn son, I hope it all works out, her future isnt "over", lots of moms do it, this is just her cross to bear.

what could you ahve done to help the situation... nothing, so just try to be there for her now that she is dealing with this situation.

damn, good luck to you and her my man, what was her mom thinkin for the last 8 months tho? she cant just be getting bigger and sick in the mornings justbecause she has a cold

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Does she know who the father is?

Yeah, some lil N_, he 18 tho...I wanna kill him, what the #*!+ he doing messing with a lil kid

her mom going to press charges or anything?

_'s got no shame these days
smh.gif
duke 18 and she 15

I hope everything works out for the best

should've had an abortion.

but
smh.gif
at your family though. no one noticed?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

what could you ahve done to help the situation... nothing, so just try to be there for her now that she is dealing with this situation.
Nice to see positivity from someone besides me.....that's pretty much what I was gonna say.

Originally Posted by af1dutz23

damn, good luck to you and her my man, what was her mom thinkin for the last 8 months tho? she cant just be getting bigger and sick in the mornings just because she has a cold

Just +$$%#%* stupid man, that's straight up common sense...especially for a woman who has had kids before

Originally Posted by af1dutz23

Yeah, some lil N_, he 18 tho...I wanna kill him, what the #*!+ he doing messing with a lil kid

her mom going to press charges or anything?

I doubt it, she might have the goons (her brothers) holla at him tho

Of any other time to be supportive, this is probably one of the biggest.

Hope everything works out well.

You obviously tried to look out for her, but she made the decision to put in that situation. Honestly, you can't sympathize with her because she did it toherself. If things don't go well for her, all you can say is, "tough luck."

Damn. Her future isn't over. Just be there for her and support her any way you can. And make sure the baby daddy takes responsibility.

not his fault homie.. just think how u were when she was 18.

U should be upset at your cousin... actually...not upset but be easy on her..... theres tons of family that are looking to adopt.

Originally Posted by derryj3

Damn son, I hope it all works out, her future isnt "over", lots of moms do it, this is just her cross to bear.

Word... if your family and the father's family is supportive and willing to help out, she can still end up doing very well for herself. It's just achange in plans, not armageddon.

Back
Top Bottom