My fiancee was sexually assaulted.

How exactly are you saying anything different from what he said. He said men are going to look out for me. You said people tend to look out for people that look out for them. Doesn't that encompass men looking out for men? 

I read that as saying men unreasonably look after men when it comes to situations of rape.

I retorted with it's not just men and it's not just rape, so that's a bit unfair to single out men as if it's a man thing

I think the writer didn't explain that part that well...she never left the drink unattended...she and her friend finished the drink before they hit the dance floor...me and my chick ran this by the author and although we can't prove anything we've come to the conclusion ( because the writer has heard this claim multiple times by other victims) is that the bartender might very been involved in the drugging...

Damn man this is sad and I feel for you. Ive been to that place frequent times and if the bartender very well might as been involved then smh.

Its a lot of stores around that club too. You guys never tried to look into video footage at all for his plate numbers etc

Last edited:
You know how many females are sexually assaulted annually on college campuses?

"Forced kissing" and "attempted forced kissing" qualifies as sexual assault so i cant take those bs surveys serious.

A vast minority of the u.s. population are rapists. And the ones that rape aren't glorified, they go to jail.
A rape culture would be the opposite.
These the type of people we have living in the world :smh: If you force anybody to do any physical act that is a sexual assault. I don't know why you're under a different impression.

Not for nothing, but lets look at the guys in the picture...only a certain group can openly post that in the open and it wont be a problem.
Say it again, this seems to get overlooked.

Damn man this is sad and I feel for you. Ive been to that place frequent times and if the bartender very well might as been involved then smh.

Its a lot of stores around that club too. You guys never tried to look into video footage at all for his plate numbers etc

yeah the owners of the club wouldn't let us view the tapes...we tried some of the stores but man it gets really weird when you are trying to explain what happened wanting to look at security videos...the employees don't really know what to say or do..."come back tomorrow when my supervisor is here" was the most common answer...

me and my chick went and scoped out the club for weeks after the incident looking for a x5 but we didn't see anything...

I've been to that club Belvedere before didn't really like the vibe of the place, mainly just bunch of bougioe black people. My sister been a few times and she def described some the guys there as sugardaddies/older creepy guys.

I wish op and his girl the best

Last edited:
What if that rapist was previously diagnosed with a mental disability?

Do you still feel the same way?
Then we are gonna have to find out his stance on blm to make a decision. :tongue:

Seriously tho, props to OP for his gracefullness, absolutely nothing about that can be easy.
I cant lie tho, I did chuckle a bit when I read " I have extra shoes in the trunk"

yeah the owners of the club wouldn't let us view the tapes...we tried some of the stores but man it gets really weird when you are trying to explain what happened wanting to look at security videos...the employees don't really know what to say or do..."come back tomorrow when my supervisor is here" was the most common answer...

me and my chick went and scoped out the club for weeks after the incident looking for a x5 but we didn't see anything...

:smh: at these establishments not helping out a victim and I know what you mean when you try to explain and employees dont know what to say or do.

I've been to that club Belvedere before didn't really like the vibe of the place, mainly just bunch of bougioe black people. My sister been a few times and she def described some the guys there as sugardaddies/older creepy guys.

I wish op and his girl the best

Yeah man I went with my girl the two times to Belve & she said that same exact thing about the older creepy dudes praying on women there hard. Never went back and def never will after this incident OP and his girl went through :smh: |I

Back
Top Bottom