My first Collection thread Vol. All different flavors

Great stuff! You always come correct on WDYWT! Your cousins with the handmedowns must be rocking some heat!

Great stuff! You always come correct on WDYWT! Your cousins with the handmedowns must be rocking some heat!

Thanks once again NT!

Evisu - tell me about it, growing up in NYC, Foams have ALWAYS been a huge part of anyone that has love for the game, at least here....i sold my royal pro's in very good shape for like 70$ a few years back....ugh.

Gethigh - the older people around me and even most of my friends still think its childish, I pay no mind to them...i think ima be 50 years old still hitting up Footlocker and browsing NT...lol

Rhino - thanks dude, my family back home is grateful enough to at least have something to throw on their feet, I do my best to try to help them with whatever i know i wont wear, i still feel i can do so much more...with time though

BTW
sick.gif
those IV's on your avy, when JB going to retro those~!?

Thanks once again NT!

Evisu - tell me about it, growing up in NYC, Foams have ALWAYS been a huge part of anyone that has love for the game, at least here....i sold my royal pro's in very good shape for like 70$ a few years back....ugh.

Gethigh - the older people around me and even most of my friends still think its childish, I pay no mind to them...i think ima be 50 years old still hitting up Footlocker and browsing NT...lol

Rhino - thanks dude, my family back home is grateful enough to at least have something to throw on their feet, I do my best to try to help them with whatever i know i wont wear, i still feel i can do so much more...with time though

BTW
sick.gif
those IV's on your avy, when JB going to retro those~!?

Back
Top Bottom