My first trip to Whole Foods VOL. WHOA!

Man that place is great! They have samples of everything OMGzz lol, and it's better than PathPark because there weren't any mammals roaming around the store, I went with fellow NT'er Cedric Ceballos 1995, they have all kinds of food and its really healthy from what I hear, too bad I don't know how to cook so all I copped was fruits (no ayo) and juices (no ayo) and best thing yet, they're EBT friendly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pic of Cedric Ceballos 1995 in the fish section

264048_217871691566876_100000321414672_724455_5077682_n.jpg

I'm sick of whole foods. The one in Tribeca stays smelling like rotten feet and dirty booty. Fairway(harlem or UWS) > Whole foods

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Cedric Ceballos 1995 is white?
eek.gif

But Whole Foods is supposed to be some special place?
I've been going there since forever. Hell, one of my aunts even works there. 
laugh.gif

we ate good off of ebt
pimp.gif

you need to make that cali trip and we can eat like kings at wings and things on crenshaw and stocker

mr. flyest in the hood,  your no longer in pathmark my man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Cedric Ceballos 1995 is white?
eek.gif

I thought he has black.

na im caucasion or however you spell that 
laugh.gif
.   im half puerto rican  but i don't look the part one bit at all.     
I meant to write I thought he was black.
Damn...lol.
Everytime you chimed in race threads I thought you were black.
Although it's not like your race changes my thoughts on most of the things you've posted.

My first Whole Foods trip was a pretty different experience from other supermarkets as well. I went to the one on the east side of Providence and there was a buffet, the above mentioned plethora of samples and a huge section dedicated to Burts Bees. Only thing I didn't like was the prices of most of the stuff, however, I didn't know they took EBT.

I was told by an employee I know that once they reach a certain number of employees who aren't Caucasian they stop hiring them. Some people went as far as trooping to another city (I believe it was East Providence) just to get a job there. Crazy stuff, but I hear the benefits are good, plus you get employee discounts on the stuff there.

Cedric deaded himself with that paris hilton t-shirt pose......end well, this will not

paris-hilton-service.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Cedric deaded himself with that paris hilton t-shirt pose......end well, this will not

paris-hilton-service.jpg

why don't you go eat what was posted on the last post on page 1
laugh.gif
haha i wore this shirt to high school one day my junior year and got in mad trouble

Back
Top Bottom