My GF is the Feds! vol. How she gettin my messages B?

Thanks for the help, but everything on there is mine.

Damn. Only thing I can think of is to see if there are any new apps on your phone that you don't recognized. Beyond that, transfer/save any photos and contacts, go to settings > general > Reset > "Erase all settings and content" to wipe your phone back to factory settings and start over.

Don't them IG thots be promoting some app where you can snoop on your GF/BF/whoever's text messages?

How do you solve this problem with an ex doing it? Is there another option besides killing her?

Here you go
Do yourself a favor and let her go. She dont look worth it.
Says the man whos scared to post his gremlin chick
mean.gif

Ive asked her... she's smart enough to not tell me the whole truth... She's basically said that some 3rd party company, or person has the access to it.

This is a problem OP. I'm not saying leave her but I sure hope she has some redeeming qualities to make up for her trust issues.

Bruh this man smashing other yambs and she's the one with trust issues :lol:

Son is just self-incriminating now too with the pics. You ain't built for this life OPie.

How do you solve this problem with an ex doing it? Is there another option besides killing her?

Make sure there are no other authorized people on your cellular plan. Change your passwords and factory reset your devices. Problem solved.

Just break up with her bruh. You never gonna hear the end of that ****

Smash her one last time & put the Holy Ghost up in her then bounce. She'll be confused for the rest of her life

Post the pic of the side piece your girl caught you texting and I'll tell you how to fix this issue

Tell her to mind her fn business

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]Right before you dump her.

Why your girl bringing all this drama during holiday season :nerd:

Yeeno? These females love holiday drama.

Shout out OP.

A month ago makes a thread about moving in with his girl and immediately inquires about having side **** over. And now is making this thread :lol:

Mistakes. Stop living with these females. I learned the hard way.

Post the pic of the side piece your girl caught you texting and I'll tell you how to fix this issue

:rofl:

OP don't listen to these clowns man, you're girl is beautiful. Be up front with her then Do what you gotta do to heal that wound, my G. Eat her *** if necessary

You're a glutton for punishment. No woman is worth the trouble especially one that will invade your privacy because she's insecure. Dump her or stop posting.

I'm almost 90% sure that was it but have 0 proof. I'm the only authorized user but she probably figured out my pw back then. I've changed it to some **** she will never guess now tho, random *** series of numbers that's on my xbox.
if she knows your on NT she can see everything now....

Back
Top Bottom