My girl has the IUD contraceptive. Rub or Raw?

Big bunda?

Nah :lol: , I haven’t hit that chick up in like four months.

Ask her how long she’s had the IUD... if she just put it in recently, then I’d still strap up.

If she’s had it in for awhile (like years) then I’d STILL strap up.... you have to assume multiple dudes been going raw and shooting the club up too.

And it’s only been 1 month... you can’t call her Wifey Status just yet!

She’s had IUD for three years and it expires in April 2018. Okay I won’t call her my girlfriend, yet.

Bro, you've known this person for 45 days at most, you need to be strapping up. For stds and for staying child free.

IF you have kids, you don't want them until 40? Get your tubes tied son. Get em untied on your 40th b-day :lol:

She just got tested last week. She is negative for STI’s, STD’s and HIV. Should I still get tested after her getting results? We’ve had sex 25-30 times and condoms broke during intercourse like twice.

Haha!

Getting your tubes tied as a man

Whose mans is this??

:lol:

Don’t be stupid OP. You don’t know her well enough to trust her with 18 years of your life.

Gotchu’ my dude

I had the same situation dipset. Bad on me but I’ve always been #teamraw and our first time together was raw but I didn’t finish. She told me she’s been on the IUD for the longest. Even got a one before me. I trust her words. I’ve been raw ever since and were cool. *kanye shrug

Hmmmm I might go raw in a month or two then. Nah I dunno. I’m dumb shook

Okay. I need to get a buttplug for her, though.

Has she seen your all denim fit yet?

That wasn’t me, Einstein. Nice try, though. Like three years late.

You're Ghanaian. That means you already know the answer to the question.

Hahahaha you are saying Africans don’t wear condoms and have a lot of kids?

Appreciate the help guys. I have a physical next week and even though she came back negative for her STD results. I feel like going to get checked out myself.

After I come back negative. I may go raw like once a week, and then when me and her are really serious. Might just stop wearing rubbers. I just won’t dump on her. I’ll just melt her pitter-pitter on the outside, melt her chesticles and melt her rump.

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral

IMG_0434.PNG

Make her swallow duh

Thanks for bringing this up. Fellas, do y'all let your girl give you you top and swallow you whole. THEN kiss her after?

or

She got to brush her teeth and use mouthwash before you kiss her again?

My girl has an iud. I never had a scare, she doesn’t want kids anyways so yeah not worried.

Back
Top Bottom