my girl is gettin a lil hansy when she toss tempers... need a solutiong to curb it. update post #38

#TeamBreezy *offers invitation*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

aight yall... i come home from work and she comes up to me all nice and stuff...

whenever i'm mad, she'll put on my shoes...

normally, that get a smile, but i'm still pissed....

she was all "i'm sorry... i shouldnt have hit you.. i was just frustrated cuz i hate when you dont listen... i'm really sorry" and what not...

then asked me if i was hungry... she know i'm hungry then a $%@$%....

i refused, and she went ahead and starting cooking...

i'm seriously thinkin about not even eatin this food just to prove a point...

passive aggressive anger...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No need to keep this role reversal up.

Be the man and say its cool or whatever you have to say on the topic and eat the food.

She realized she was wrong, so just let it be. If the punches din't hurt then its no need to carry on with it.

Originally Posted by ricky409

aight yall... i come home from work and she comes up to me all nice and stuff...

whenever i'm mad, she'll put on my shoes...

normally, that get a smile, but i'm still pissed....

she was all "i'm sorry... i shouldnt have hit you.. i was just frustrated cuz i hate when you dont listen... i'm really sorry" and what not...

then asked me if i was hungry... she know i'm hungry then a $%@$%....

i refused, and she went ahead and starting cooking...

i'm seriously thinkin about not even eatin this food just to prove a point...

passive aggressive anger...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No need to keep this role reversal up.

Be the man and say its cool or whatever you have to say on the topic and eat the food.

She realized she was wrong, so just let it be. If the punches din't hurt then its no need to carry on with it.

Like others have said it just shows lack of respect, all that passive aggressive stuff won't work. Speak up and get it fixed or move on if not its going to get worse.

Like others have said it just shows lack of respect, all that passive aggressive stuff won't work. Speak up and get it fixed or move on if not its going to get worse.

roll.gif
@ the responses

OP- Talk to her, leave her, or continue to be disrespected. Those are your logical choices. If all else fails, get some of your female cousins or female friends to handle it for you.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ the responses

OP- Talk to her, leave her, or continue to be disrespected. Those are your logical choices. If all else fails, get some of your female cousins or female friends to handle it for you.
nerd.gif

Make her tapout one good time without punching her. Sometimes as weird as it may be......she wants "YOU" to make her feel like a woman. Women want to......NEED to be dominated sometimes.
She will sick your duck after this and you will never have this problem again. THE END!!

Make her tapout one good time without punching her. Sometimes as weird as it may be......she wants "YOU" to make her feel like a woman. Women want to......NEED to be dominated sometimes.
She will sick your duck after this and you will never have this problem again. THE END!!

Back
Top Bottom