My High School BAsketball Team Is Murdering Boyz! Vol. 170-35

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
@people expecting Yates to display class and sportsmanship.
This.

I don't expect any kind of class out of Houston teams in any sport.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/hso/6800394.html
this aint nothing new to me but i have been sitting here laughing ever since i read this! i wish i would have went to the game, i stay right around the corner
from the stadium! lmao
these young dudes aint playin no games! last year we were state champs and the same is to be said this year! [size=+2]we never been good in academics[/size] but we're
nationally known for or b-ball team!

Clearly

Swangin you cant make a thread without catching hate!

Honestly I been on both sides of blowouts...Soph more year my baseball team got mercied 20/22 games. In little League, we won 4 straight state championships!In the Tournament of city champs, we Mercied our opponent 33-3 in the CHAMPIONSHIP game(hell yeah it was fun!) . Either way, you gotta know how to take an Linstead of expecting sympathy. Its a game you signed up to play....They're are just gonna be some dominate teams, and then some weak teams, but when yourplaying it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
OP is clearly an idiot...

Things like this have a way of coming back around... Coach Wise is an idiot and should be ashamed of himself... He's putting his own kids at risk with $!** like this, and they already had a fight break out tonight that nearly brought the game to an end... They're lucky a kid ain't had his legs taken out from under him or somebody goin hard at kids in helpless positions...

Running scores up in the pros? Fine and dandy, those are paid elite athletes... Even college to some extent... But high school? Coaches at that level should know better... This makes the second time this week they've kept their foot on the pedal and just beat somebody into oblivion...

Rest assured, this ain't going unnoticed and Coach Wise isn't doing himself any favors by continuing to do this... That a program like Yates feels the need to run it up on a number of flat out bad basketball teams says a lot about the type of man Coach Wise is..
agreed with everything you said. watch a couple kids get jumped this week. dumb coach. very lucky a brawl didn't happen in the game

When did Yates get this GOOD!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. And if ya'll asking for location, Yates is in 3rd Ward.. Right by Texas Southern and UofH.. The Hood lol..
Yo but seriously.. Most schools in Tx I know always good are Duncanville, Bellaire, Oak Cliff, Lincoln, Desoto, Kingwood, A Certain Alief team (lol)... I neverknew yates was this good..
pimp.gif

And Forget all that sportsmanship stuff.. So the Starters score bout 100.. You got another half left.. You expect the bench players to just pass the ballaround and not get their own chance to play.. No chance.. You score 12 points in a game you might as well forfeit.. The only thing probably I'd disagreewith is the pressing..
But, this is YATES we talm bout!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A lot of ridiculous people in this thread. When you play a game you want to win and once you know your going to win there is only one thing to go for records.Yates did nothing wrong the other team on the other hand should have just never showed up if they are this terrible.

I just looked at Yates schedule last year.. Beat a team 91-11.. It's time to put them in 5-A now..

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Lazy B

OP, go back to jail please.
eek.gif

Seriously, this fool posted about a month ago saying he was going to turn himself in, apparently he had warrants out. Dude copped out and kept posting onniketalk, said he changed his mind and would wait til after the holidays. Well, here he is, him and all his e-thug glory. still posting away on niketalk.

Show mercy on them for what? If I'm a bench player, I'm coming in and playinig hard. IDK if I'd want the team to press the whole game though.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Yates and Bellaire need to find a way to play before the end of the year...
this man speaks the truth (everyone in Houston that knows high school basketball wants this game) plus Yates plays Davis at the end of the monthand that should turn into a disaster for Davis. They have yet to win a game and have lost by 50 or more every game.

lol it's really not that deep. let the kids play, if anything it's motivation for the other team to not suck so much next time.

170 points?! good lord thats nuts... i would never play ball for my school again if all we scored was 35 points

Yates came down here to Hawaii for the 'Iolani Classic, a pretty well known HS bball tourney, and pretty much killed it here. I think Montrose andNeumann-Goretti were the top comp this year but usually we get a lot of top schools like Fairfax, LeFlore and Oak Hill. But yeah Yates is definitely legit, butif I was a coach I wouldn't press the entire game if the lead was secure, there is such a thing as class in the high school level.

Back
Top Bottom