MY HUSBANDS NOT GAY

https://gma.yahoo.com/husband-not-gay-reality-show-faces-backlash-143939124--abc-news-tv.html

A new reality show featuring men who say they are attracted to men but do not identify themselves as gay is stirring up real-life controversy as thousands have signed a petition to stop the show.

“My Husband’s Not Gay” features what its network, TLC, calls “unconventional Mormon marriages.” Of the men featured in the show who are married, they are shown alongside their wives, who know about their husbands’ preferences and try to make their marriages work.

“I was office mates with one of my best friends and I said, ‘He told me he’s gay,’” one of the wives, Tanya, told ABC News, of her husband, Jeff. "And she goes, ‘I told you that, twice.'"

Jeff explains his orientation by comparing it to one’s preference for a certain type of food.

“You could say I’m oriented towards doughnuts and if I was being true to myself, I would eat doughnuts a lot more than I eat doughnuts,” Jeff said. “But am I miserable? Am I lonely? Am I denying myself because I don’t eat doughnuts as I might like to eat doughnuts? I’m not.”

A second couple featured on the show, Pret and Megan, met in Sunday School 17 years ago and has been married for nearly nine years.

“Every time I got to the core of who I am, I knew that I wanted to be married to a woman,” Pret told ABC News. “I knew that I wanted children and I wanted to be a father and I want to be called ‘Daddy’ when I come home.”

The show has drawn rebukes from GLAAD, the LGBT rights organization whose CEO called the show's planned debut “irresponsible.”

“I think it’s irresponsible to be airing a show with the content that gives the idea that sexual orientation is a choice,” GLAAD President and CEO, Sarah Kate Ellis told ABC News. "That a discredited and old idea.”

A Change.org petition calling for TLC to cancel the show has drawn over 70,000 signatures as of this morning.

TLC told ABC News in a statement that the stars of the one-hour special, “reveal the decisions they have made and speak only for themselves.”

“My Husband’s Not Gay” airs at 10 p.m. on Jan. 11.

They should change the show title. If you're attracted to men, you're gay, weather you fulfill the desire or not.

Last edited:
This is off the wall

So he does eat doughnuts? Where's his wife when he goes out for Krispy Kreme?

Doughnut reference went smooth over my head.

This further let's me know that the religious community is just.. :smh:

dude eating those maple bars...

i see you pleighboi

Doughnut reference went smooth over my head.

This further let's me know that the religious community is just..
mean.gif
The human mind can be so vastly warped by belief and faith that it boggles the mind.

I find it ironic that GLAAD is trying to shut it down.

Im not. They got too many part-time supporters.

Not a good look for the cause, plus hes basically denying being homosexual. Why would they support him?

Some things you just dont say on NT, breh...

I find it ironic that GLAAD is trying to shut it down.

Im not. They got too many part-time supporters.

Not a good look for the cause, plus hes basically denying being homosexual. Why would they support him?

Some things you just dont say on NT, breh...

I think its just the freedom of thought thing that makes it strange.

Like what if there is a child out there who is struggling with their sexuality and faith and seeing this gives them hope that they can feel fulfilled in both when they get older. Being a heterosexual atheist i don't understand it...but i think people should be allowed to have this thought and live they way they see fit.

Last edited:
Sooper ain't Lyin..most gay people have a traumatizing event that made them want to live that lifestyle

I know that true for a lot if studs...idk about homosexual men.

I honestly feelKNOW they're born that way.

One step away from wanting to sleep with animals.

No one tell this dude that his girl is a mammal. Might ruin his day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ this wild show.

Equating his sexuality to a doughnut reference.

They literally make shows about any and everything these days.

Next I hope they make a show about gang bangers who can't wear their favorite color anymore. E.g. A Blood with an affinity for the color blue.

100% agreed!! I didn't grow up in a sheltered environment, I knew what gay was at super early age maybe because in the 90s if it wasn't what's happening it was gay. In second grade I had two kids in my class that I knew weren't like the rest of us and sure enough they turned out to be gay. To each their own, but for whatever reason I think females can truly be Bi, but dudes on the other hand I think your either gay or straight, period!!

The gestation process is very complex. lots of things can go wrong. if a person can be born with both male and female parts, im certain that some type of hormonal imbalance can take place, or something deeper. there's also the supernatural stuff, such as spirits and such. theres definitely certain things that are beyond human understanding that science can't explain. but that's for another thread.

Last edited:
The gestation process is very complex. lots of things can go wrong. if a person can be born with both male and female parts, im certain that some type of hormonal imbalance can take place, or something deeper. there's also the supernatural stuff, such as spirits and such. theres definitely certain things that are beyond human understanding that science can't explain. but that's for another thread.
First contender of 2015 for "Dumbest Post of the Year."

Is this you?

Back
Top Bottom