My Kobe Collection? How did this happen?!

After years of collecting JB only and completing my AJ collection (not to mention JB quality going in the tubes) I started collecting Kobe's.  I have never been a Kobe fan per se but I have liked his shoes.  Slowly my collection grew I guess.   My AJ XIV's still are my favorite balling shoes but Kobe's aren't far behind.
I will take pics of my V, VI's later on.

After years of collecting JB only and completing my AJ collection (not to mention JB quality going in the tubes) I started collecting Kobe's.  I have never been a Kobe fan per se but I have liked his shoes.  Slowly my collection grew I guess.   My AJ XIV's still are my favorite balling shoes but Kobe's aren't far behind.
I will take pics of my V, VI's later on.

Nice, but it's mainly doubles/triples/quads of the same shoe, not too much variety. Nice collection though

Nice, but it's mainly doubles/triples/quads of the same shoe, not too much variety. Nice collection though

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah, but he's got doubles and triples of the right things.

Orcas in the triples - appreciated. Good stuff man.

I share the same sentiment with JB quality..
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

eyes.gif
Oh I know, never said they were bad doubles and trips 
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing the V's and VI's 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

eyes.gif
Oh I know, never said they were bad doubles and trips 
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing the V's and VI's 
nerd.gif

Triple Orcas and quadruple Carpe Diems
eek.gif

Wish I could take a time machine and tell my past self to at least double up.

Triple Orcas and quadruple Carpe Diems
eek.gif

Wish I could take a time machine and tell my past self to at least double up.

those kicks look all ds the only ones that seem worn are those XIVs nice collection man

those kicks look all ds the only ones that seem worn are those XIVs nice collection man

I like it my dude. Find what you like and stack 'em. I killed 3 pairs of zk1's playing ball and wish I would have copped more for 30$ at the outlet years ago.

I like it my dude. Find what you like and stack 'em. I killed 3 pairs of zk1's playing ball and wish I would have copped more for 30$ at the outlet years ago.

Back
Top Bottom