My Latest Pick-Ups....vol FIFA 2010....

1t4rhu.jpg

I FINALLY got my tickets...I bought these, but I should have some more complimentary tickets coming soon...

Semi Finals 
Quarter Finals 
Round 16 

Anyone else on here hittin the World Cup?

Wow that's so sick mad jealous

im on the Argentina bandwagon this year. I am always rooting for the US but its like living in Baltimore and trying to be an orioles fan. Since you lose all the time you kind of need a back up team to raise your spirits

(waits for the ******** jokes)

dang that ticket looks real official haha, how much did it cost you??

Originally Posted by hieu23

dang that ticket looks real official haha, how much did it cost you??

That's not just 1 ticket homie...that's a stack of 9 tickets....
But yeah...the ticket on the top cost me $376 or so...

I'll be in South Africa from June 5-July 3. We (my two friends & I) have USA TST-4 Category 1 tix. Right now we are looking into picking up a few single-game tickets to games like Brazil v Cote de Ivore, Spain v Chile, etc. We are staying in Pretoria but are doing alot of traveling...we will be spending 3 nights in Kruger national park and are trying to plan a trip to Cape Town between our first two games.

A couple questions though:

1.) How did you get your tickets? Are you in South Africa now?

2.) How are you getting "complimentary" tickets?

JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

I'll be in South Africa from June 5-July 3. We (my two friends & I) have USA TST-4 Category 1 tix. Right now we are looking into picking up a few single-game tickets to games like Brazil v Cote de Ivore, Spain v Chile, etc. We are staying in Pretoria but are doing alot of traveling...we will be spending 3 nights in Kruger national park and are trying to plan a trip to Cape Town between our first two games.

A couple questions though:

1.) How did you get your tickets? Are you in South Africa now?

2.) How are you getting "complimentary" tickets?

JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

1. I waited in line for damn near 9 hours.  My internet bookings failed on me.  Oh well nontheless, I got them tickets 
smokin.gif
  Yes, I live in Cape Town now. 
2. I got connects lol.  Should be box seats....

@theekingg I stated the price of one of tickets above.

I went to the World Cup in Germany of '06 greatest time ever
pimp.gif

Saw the round of 16 matche of Italy vs. Australia, Where Italy won 1-0 on a PK in the 90+ minutes.
I'm Mexican-American, but just being there and watching the future champs win is a once in a lifetime thing
pimp.gif

You probably won't be able to travel there because of some ash from a volcano in Greenland or something..

that's dope man...i'm not even a soccer fan but wanted to go. i hear it's absolutely crazy.

great pickups OP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. a few q's...where in cape town are you staying? i visited cape town for a month a few years back with some friends and had a hell of a time. i'm incredibly jealous. also are you there for good or just vacationing?
damn...i'd love to go back, met so many cool people there.

Back
Top Bottom