My little collection! UPDATED 05/27!

I've been a Nike head since middle school, but always just wore 'em till they were destroyed, like most kids that age. I'm relatively new to the forums, as I've only recently begun collecting/hunting, but I've purchased a few things from NT'ers, as well as on SC & eBay. Anyway, this is what I've got, with more to come as I get 'em.

Beaters first...

Air Max Wright (Metallic Silver/White/Cool Grey)

Air Indee Low (Black/Black/Gum)

Delta Force Low SI (White/Black/White)

Air Assault Low (White/White/Neutral Grey)

I'm sad that these are nearing the end of their life...they've been good to me; way comfy, and with the safari print to boot!

Air Jordan Dentro Low (Black/Metallic Silver)

Moving on to the DS/NDS/non-beaters, starting with Maxes.

"Air Attack" Air Max 90 (Black/Black/Metallic Silver)

"NES" Air Max Terra 90 (Cool Grey/Black/Varsity Red)

I LOVE the etched NES d-pads on these!

Air Max Penny (Black/Varsity Red/White/Metallic Silver)

The Blk/Purple ones are gonna find there way into this album as soon as Eastbay reduces them LOL

Zoom Vapor VI Tour (White/Metallic/Silver/Classic Charcoal)

I just learned this is Roger Federer's signature shoe. I dunno, I just [emoji]9829[/emoji] Flywire LOL

"Olympic" LeBron VII Low (White/White/Midnight Navy/Sport Red)

The only low-cut LeBron VII I like...the colorway and the speckled laces do it for me.

Air Max 1 Premium TW Quickstrike (White/White/Black/Metallic Gold)

Court Force Low (Metallic Silver/Black/White)

I figured these Air Max 97-inspired joints would be a good segue from Maxes to Forces, complete with the matching AM97 tee!

Court Force Low (Black/Baroque Brown/Wheat)

Air Force 1 '07 Low (White/Metallic Gold/Obsidian)

I swear, the Olympic colorway looks good on just about anything!

Air Force 1 Low (Neutral Grey/Neutral Grey/Varsity Red/White)

These are from 2006, back when Nike used to use better leather and not that cheap stuff that feels like what knock-off handbags are made of LOL. 

"TecTuff" Air Force 1 '07 Low (Black/Black)

"TecTuff" Air Force 1 '07 Low (Deep Burgundy/Deep Burgundy)

Air Force 1 Low Premium (Baroque Brown/Baroque Brown/Golden Beige/Black)

Got these at a FA outlet for less than $40 out the door!

Women's Air Force 1 Low (White/Neutral Grey/Cayman)

I gotta say, more often than not, the ladies get the sick color schemes (ie: "Sunset" Air Jordan V's). I don't care, I'll rock 'em.

Air Force 1 '07 Low (White/Varsity Purple/Laser Blue)

Air Force '07 Low (White/Team Red/Black)

What's the difference between "Team Red," "Deep Burgundy" and "Maroon"? No, really. I think in Beaverton they must have a group of stoners sitting around like "What euphemism for 'maroon' are we gonna use on THIS pair? 'Wine?' 'Burgundy?' Nah, let's go with 'Team Red'."

"Insideout" Air Force 1 Low (Maple/Golden Hops/Wild Mango)

"Snakeskin" Air Force 1 Low (White/Baroque Brown/Khaki)

RT1 High (Wheat/Dark Cinder/Gum)

These were great during all that wintry weather. My stand-in for wheat Bobbito's 
laugh.gif

Air Prestige II Low (Black/Black/Varsity Red)

These were an impulse buy, to match a polo of all things. They've been worn twice. Ever. 
tired.gif

Air Twilight (White/Black/Varsity Red)

Are these SB's? 6.0's? I have no recollection, but they have fat tongues :%%#: 

"Neon" Backboard Low (Neutral Grey/Black/White/Volt)

These are like an AM95, a Dunk, and a Delta Force had a baby 
tongue.gif

NYX Dunk Low (Black/Black/Orange Blaze/Deep Red)

This is another pair that I bought either on a whim or because it was crazy-discounted, and I STILL can't find anything to wear them with.
tired.gif

Dunk Low CL (Neutral Grey/Sport Red/Medium Grey)

These '08s are kinda quirky, but I like 'em! They've got that neat pattern, and the gum bottom just sets them off.

"Gino IV" Dunk Low Premium SB (White/White)

AJF 3 Premier (White/Varsity Red/Metallic Gold)

This is the only pair of Fusions I own, I swear! They were just so cheap! I didn't realize the horrors that I was perpetuating by purchasing this Frankenstein of a shoe. However, it'll serve as a great segue from Forces to J's! 
wink.gif

Air Jordan 1 Phat Low (Black/Taxi/Court Purple/White)

"Silver Anniversary" Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi (Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver/White)

The case looks like something from which 007 would suddenly produce an exploding Rolex, and it's a garish colorway that only Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin would be OK with, but hopefully they'll fetch some big bucks on eBay in the future.

Air Jordan 5 Retro LS (Deep Burgundy/Light Graphite/Silver)

Lastly, this pair is the crown jewel of my collection. I have more than enough outfits to go with them, yet I can't bring myself to even remove the cardboard inserts. Being an LS release, I can't be sure that they'll ever be re-released! I scoured the net for a DS pair of them for YEARS (literally), and it hurts to think of them losing that new shoe smell. 
frown.gif

My gf got me these really cool windowed tweed drop-front shoeboxes so I wouldn't have to move all the plastic bins around every time I wanted to get to a pair. They were like 30 bucks a piece, so we were getting them like 5 at a time, but now they've been discontinued by the Container Store! Back to plastic bins I guess. 
tired.gif

UPDATE 05/27

"Highlighter" Air Max Penny (House of Hoops exclusive) (Black/Electric Green)

No description needed. Been waiting on these forever, through Nike's wacky release date swapping and everything. So sick!

I've been a Nike head since middle school, but always just wore 'em till they were destroyed, like most kids that age. I'm relatively new to the forums, as I've only recently begun collecting/hunting, but I've purchased a few things from NT'ers, as well as on SC & eBay. Anyway, this is what I've got, with more to come as I get 'em.

Beaters first...

Air Max Wright (Metallic Silver/White/Cool Grey)

Air Indee Low (Black/Black/Gum)

Delta Force Low SI (White/Black/White)

Air Assault Low (White/White/Neutral Grey)

I'm sad that these are nearing the end of their life...they've been good to me; way comfy, and with the safari print to boot!

Air Jordan Dentro Low (Black/Metallic Silver)

Moving on to the DS/NDS/non-beaters, starting with Maxes.

"Air Attack" Air Max 90 (Black/Black/Metallic Silver)

"NES" Air Max Terra 90 (Cool Grey/Black/Varsity Red)

I LOVE the etched NES d-pads on these!

Air Max Penny (Black/Varsity Red/White/Metallic Silver)

The Blk/Purple ones are gonna find there way into this album as soon as Eastbay reduces them LOL

Zoom Vapor VI Tour (White/Metallic/Silver/Classic Charcoal)

I just learned this is Roger Federer's signature shoe. I dunno, I just [emoji]9829[/emoji] Flywire LOL

"Olympic" LeBron VII Low (White/White/Midnight Navy/Sport Red)

The only low-cut LeBron VII I like...the colorway and the speckled laces do it for me.

Air Max 1 Premium TW Quickstrike (White/White/Black/Metallic Gold)

Court Force Low (Metallic Silver/Black/White)

I figured these Air Max 97-inspired joints would be a good segue from Maxes to Forces, complete with the matching AM97 tee!

Court Force Low (Black/Baroque Brown/Wheat)

Air Force 1 '07 Low (White/Metallic Gold/Obsidian)

I swear, the Olympic colorway looks good on just about anything!

Air Force 1 Low (Neutral Grey/Neutral Grey/Varsity Red/White)

These are from 2006, back when Nike used to use better leather and not that cheap stuff that feels like what knock-off handbags are made of LOL. 

"TecTuff" Air Force 1 '07 Low (Black/Black)

"TecTuff" Air Force 1 '07 Low (Deep Burgundy/Deep Burgundy)

Air Force 1 Low Premium (Baroque Brown/Baroque Brown/Golden Beige/Black)

Got these at a FA outlet for less than $40 out the door!

Women's Air Force 1 Low (White/Neutral Grey/Cayman)

I gotta say, more often than not, the ladies get the sick color schemes (ie: "Sunset" Air Jordan V's). I don't care, I'll rock 'em.

Air Force 1 '07 Low (White/Varsity Purple/Laser Blue)

Air Force '07 Low (White/Team Red/Black)

What's the difference between "Team Red," "Deep Burgundy" and "Maroon"? No, really. I think in Beaverton they must have a group of stoners sitting around like "What euphemism for 'maroon' are we gonna use on THIS pair? 'Wine?' 'Burgundy?' Nah, let's go with 'Team Red'."

"Insideout" Air Force 1 Low (Maple/Golden Hops/Wild Mango)

"Snakeskin" Air Force 1 Low (White/Baroque Brown/Khaki)

RT1 High (Wheat/Dark Cinder/Gum)

These were great during all that wintry weather. My stand-in for wheat Bobbito's 
laugh.gif

Air Prestige II Low (Black/Black/Varsity Red)

These were an impulse buy, to match a polo of all things. They've been worn twice. Ever. 
tired.gif

Air Twilight (White/Black/Varsity Red)

Are these SB's? 6.0's? I have no recollection, but they have fat tongues :%%#: 

"Neon" Backboard Low (Neutral Grey/Black/White/Volt)

These are like an AM95, a Dunk, and a Delta Force had a baby 
tongue.gif

NYX Dunk Low (Black/Black/Orange Blaze/Deep Red)

This is another pair that I bought either on a whim or because it was crazy-discounted, and I STILL can't find anything to wear them with.
tired.gif

Dunk Low CL (Neutral Grey/Sport Red/Medium Grey)

These '08s are kinda quirky, but I like 'em! They've got that neat pattern, and the gum bottom just sets them off.

"Gino IV" Dunk Low Premium SB (White/White)

AJF 3 Premier (White/Varsity Red/Metallic Gold)

This is the only pair of Fusions I own, I swear! They were just so cheap! I didn't realize the horrors that I was perpetuating by purchasing this Frankenstein of a shoe. However, it'll serve as a great segue from Forces to J's! 
wink.gif

Air Jordan 1 Phat Low (Black/Taxi/Court Purple/White)

"Silver Anniversary" Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi (Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver/White)

The case looks like something from which 007 would suddenly produce an exploding Rolex, and it's a garish colorway that only Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin would be OK with, but hopefully they'll fetch some big bucks on eBay in the future.

Air Jordan 5 Retro LS (Deep Burgundy/Light Graphite/Silver)

Lastly, this pair is the crown jewel of my collection. I have more than enough outfits to go with them, yet I can't bring myself to even remove the cardboard inserts. Being an LS release, I can't be sure that they'll ever be re-released! I scoured the net for a DS pair of them for YEARS (literally), and it hurts to think of them losing that new shoe smell. 
frown.gif

My gf got me these really cool windowed tweed drop-front shoeboxes so I wouldn't have to move all the plastic bins around every time I wanted to get to a pair. They were like 30 bucks a piece, so we were getting them like 5 at a time, but now they've been discontinued by the Container Store! Back to plastic bins I guess. 
tired.gif

UPDATE 05/27

"Highlighter" Air Max Penny (House of Hoops exclusive) (Black/Electric Green)

No description needed. Been waiting on these forever, through Nike's wacky release date swapping and everything. So sick!

Nice Collection!

It's nice to see people buy what they like..

Unlike most other collections where you always see the usual shoes..

Thanks for sharing!

Nice Collection!

Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by ALDY

Nice Collection!

Thanks for sharing!
Hell yeah man...I have my own definition of "heat," and I'm definitely not gonna drop $100-$200 on a pair just because someone else thinks they're nice. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Nice Collection!

Thanks for sharing!
Hell yeah man...I have my own definition of "heat," and I'm definitely not gonna drop $100-$200 on a pair just because someone else thinks they're nice. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom