Originally Posted by FOG

Turn the brightness level up? 
laugh.gif
I have actually done this before
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
; not a laughing matter.

OP

Borrow someone's Mac Charger and see if Your Charger is messed up. 

nerd.gif

OP

Borrow someone's Mac Charger and see if Your Charger is messed up. 

nerd.gif

If you have an older MacBook with the external access to the battery, remove the battery, wait about 10 mins, replace the battery, plug in charger, turn on and it might work.

If you have an older MacBook with the external access to the battery, remove the battery, wait about 10 mins, replace the battery, plug in charger, turn on and it might work.

mine does this.. if its not plugged into the battery it won't turn on so im guessing i need to just grab a new batter
ohwell.gif

them aint cheap
30t6p3b.gif

mine does this.. if its not plugged into the battery it won't turn on so im guessing i need to just grab a new batter
ohwell.gif

them aint cheap
30t6p3b.gif

Since OP is too lazy to google something simple like "macbook wont turn on" the problem is probably one of the following;

1. Doesn't know where the power button is
2. Has the charger plugged into a different computer
3. Thinks that since its notebook, its "wireless" so it doesnt need to be plugged in, ever
4. Spilled a gallon of water on it, macbook started sparking like some 4th of July fireworks, and is wondering why it wont turn on

(These are all from actual customers.)

Since OP is too lazy to google something simple like "macbook wont turn on" the problem is probably one of the following;

1. Doesn't know where the power button is
2. Has the charger plugged into a different computer
3. Thinks that since its notebook, its "wireless" so it doesnt need to be plugged in, ever
4. Spilled a gallon of water on it, macbook started sparking like some 4th of July fireworks, and is wondering why it wont turn on

(These are all from actual customers.)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Take out the battery, hold the power button while it out for 10seconds

Replace battery
This.

Or if your sleep light is on your RAM could be bad. Usually if it's the hard drive it will boot but with a Folder with an X over it to show that the Hard drive is dead, most likely you're having a hardware issue with the ram, battery or backlight.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Take out the battery, hold the power button while it out for 10seconds

Replace battery
This.

Or if your sleep light is on your RAM could be bad. Usually if it's the hard drive it will boot but with a Folder with an X over it to show that the Hard drive is dead, most likely you're having a hardware issue with the ram, battery or backlight.

Back
Top Bottom