My Mom (5/1/60 - 1/10/09) Rest In Peace

What's up NT.
I went back and forth on making this thread but I felt like it could be worth it.

My mom lost her 4+ year battle with lung cancer yesterday. She was 48.

I've received an overwhelming outpouring of support and love, and I don't really know how to handle it all. Thanks to Rell & B for the support aswell. Appreciate it fellas.

The real reason I made this post is to offer my support to anyone who has a loved one with cancer. I went through it ALL with my mom, from taking her to thedoctor all the time to being with her and being her primary caregiver in hospice (changing her, bathing her, feeding her). I was by her side every day as herhealth declined and I saw it all. If any of you guys are going through something like that feel free to PM me or something and I can answer any question youmay have. NT has offered me a lot and I see this as a way I can give back to it.

damn bro..

i can onlly imagine how you're feeling right now.

may she rest in peace, and you keep your head up. <3

rest in peace
frown.gif
take care.

I can't tell you I know how you feel but I've had similar experience. Good thing you got to spend time with her because my grandma died recently and Idid not get to even see her the last time i saw her was when i was a baby. In other words, spend time and cherish it with all your loved ones.

I'm sorry to hear that, P MAC. Just keep your head up, dude. She's in a better place, but I'm sure you know all of that already. R.I.P.

Sorry bro. She was too young. R.I.P and may God Bless you and those around you. I can't imagine going through that. Stay strong dude.

R.I.P., man. My blessings is with you and your family. She was young too.

Sorry about that my dood. R.I.P. and you a good man. Keep your head up.
To the rest, please keep cancer awareness alive and God bless.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

rip to your mom

i don't know if i can live without my mom...yeah i'm a mama's boy.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]cosign, keep ya head up man.[/color]

Very sorry to hear that. I really don't know what else to say other than I hope the best for you and your family.

R.I.P.

I love my mom, but sometimes we don't get along too good.

Kind of a wake up call.....

keep your head up homie.

My condolences to you and your family.
Major props for taking care of your mom and handling business like a real man.

Back
Top Bottom