My Mom had a really disturbing dream last night....

So to keep it short my mom told me last night she had a dream about me in which a situation arose where i happened to accidentally smoke some marijuana that was laced with PCP and ended up having such a terrible reaction that I essentially became mentally challenged....

Now, for one, she was obviously mad shook by this and it hurts me to know she had a dream like this, but the weird thing is...to my knowledge she has no idea that I smoke on the regular. I mean, I tend to be highly discreet about it even though they would be pretty aight with it I suppose.

Anyway, anyone ever have something like this happen to them? I don't feel like this is a premonition or anything, but its just something weird and its pretty unsettling....

And, please don't ask for pics of my mom bruh....
tired.gif

Obviously your mom knows you smoke.....and she's using this to scare you.....Pretty smart

Shes trying to scare you, didn't look like she was having a nightmare at all last night to me.

Damn, just be careful what you smoke homie. Don't smoke with people you don't trust.

Originally Posted by beh235

Damn, just be careful what you smoke homie. Don't smoke with people you don't trust.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Obviously your mom knows you smoke.....and she's using this to scare you.....Pretty smart

these

If you don't think its a premonition and she's never had dreams come true before then what are you upset about?

Your mom had a nightmare? Not a big deal. It could just be her subconscious worried about you in general, and fearing drug use/dangers might be something on her mind.

I've had plenty of dreams about bad things happening to myself or loved ones, and it never comes true. They're dreams.

kinda related, 

but i had a dream last night that I was walking around town and I kept seeing this dude and girl and they had a bunch of holes going through their chests. Weird thing was, it was almost as if they had been shot, but there was wisps of smoke coming out of each hole...they had trouble breathing, but werent bleeding or anything. I woke up sort of weirded out and shook, because last night I got drunk and smoked a grip of stogs. Dream tripped me out enough for me to make up my mind and stop smoking 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom