my new collection =( GOOD NEW GOT MOST PAIRS BACK PG 3

So i came home from a week long vacation the other day to find every jordan box in my room empty
along with some other things missing (xbox, tvs, money, clothing) but they only took the jordans not any air maxes or orange boxed nikes
they also took everything out the boxes and but the empty boxes back exactly the same

heres the collection about 8 months ago have gotten about 12-15 pairs mabey since then
442369031170acaa033b592efcfc23a667397b93.jpg

hers the new colletion , the jordans there i found 3 pairs in the woods (i guess they ran out of room) and 3 boxes on bottem are empty
4b916013ae0851fc2b73de600113489a98f7cc7b.jpg

so heres all the empty boxes that i dont have recipts for ..
1c71641ca90757f32dd3679de770aca082961ae1.jpg

empty boxes with all the receits i was able to find
a5936f091ae7aec20f385c9df5d727342b190d1f.jpg

so word of advice dont tell anyone your going away and make sure you keep all pictures and receits it make the insurance go alot faster

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW THAT SUCKS!!! sorry to hear, terrible loss

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Damn. Thats horrible to hear. I don't tell anyone I collect kicks.

I do same but when I tell 1 person they always on the you lying status, anyways sorry to hear about that op, thanks for advice on reciepts

thats crazy, i think its someone possibly you no. they say look out for the people that are close's, i watch the first48 all the time and half the peoplethat are killed the person that did it new them the best...but anyways you just need to keep your eyes open, because i find it very fishy that someone broke into your home and then took you kicks. whats funny about that is they not only took your stuff but put your boxes back in place...however did this new your werenot coming home any time soon, so it was like a joy ride for them..and the boxes back in place..lol...thats just crazy to me..if it was somebody you didi know,your boxes extra close or whatever would slung every where...you see what im saying, all im saying is you better start asking question now.. like some othermembers stated, really no one should ever see your collection. did you ever let anyboby ever fishy come over and peep your collection..? just start from there,i hope everything work out for you bro thats just sickning to think....

Back
Top Bottom