MY NEXT RIDE....THE PORSCHE 911 TURBO S

If ya boy ever got filthy this will be copped. :x

View media item 1226935

What is this called bruh​

Jay Z made it famous.

....stop.

I got you bae
On everything, magic carpet is an auto panty dropper.

I bet money if OP was at a red light in his Porsche and I pulled up on my magic carpet, his woman would hop out.

Left her draws right there in the seat.

View media item 1227016

[COLOR=#red]

0-100 in...Real Fast :smokin
[/COLOR]

I spy a ******......

or at least a man in some unusually short shorts.

prolly just chubbies bruh

It's a flat 6...not a god dammed V6...Lol

[COLOR=#Red]I know that it's a flat six and that he misidentified the engine, but at the end of the day he drove the vehicle and has impressions of it so that's all that matters. Basically he's saying that he's amazed that all that power and speed is derived from an engine with 6 cylinders and that's all that really matters..the fact of whether those 6 cylinders are arranged as a boxer,flat, inline, or V is irrelevant actually.[/COLOR]

It's a flat 6...not a god dammed V6...Lol

[COLOR=#Red]I know that it's a flat six and that he misidentified the engine, but at the end of the day he drove the vehicle and has impressions of it so that's all that matters. Basically he's saying that he's amazed that all that power and speed is derived from an engine with 6 cylinders and that's all that really matters..the fact of whether those 6 cylinders are arranged as a boxer,flat, inline, or V is irrelevant actually.[/COLOR]

But it isn't irrelevant... I appreciate the details he gave out and his first hand account... But it completely matters what type of engine it is... A flat 6 is a much more compact engine, which truly matters in the 911, as it's the only rear engine car being made besides the Bimmer hybrids... And a V6 likely wouldn't fit over the rear axel...

Just saying it's important to know what you're talking about...

930 :nthat:

dsc_0134.jpg

dsc_0045_21.jpg

dsc_0138.jpg

dsc_0156_2.jpg

dsc_01461.jpg
man this car is soo dope. I've loved that car since childhood. Is this the same Porsche they used in bad boys if so it's my all time favorite.

Yeah, no. Don't care if he drove the vehicle, saying a 911 Turbo S had a V6 is like saying a GT-R uses da hemi

:stoneface: Who knew that my mistake of identifying the engine would be taken this far. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter what I think as long as you like it.

might as well change thread title to fantasy cars :lol:

with that being said ill take a 50th anniversary aventador please :pimp:

10190441504_e0847b4b10_z.jpg

[COLOR=#red]Visiting my fam in NC and decided to stop by the Porsche dealership. I know sometimes it's better doing business at the smaller dealerships because thet treat you more personably.

Anyway I told the salesman I just got signed by a major oil company and he pulled out the red carpet treatment for your boy. First thing we did was talk number$. He printed out a list showing the costs. Basically I'd be paying $2700 a month with 20k down. I can handle that.

Then he went in the back and brought me back a limited edition solid metal 991 Porsche 911 Turbo model, as well as a limited edition poster, and a brochure....

Then he had the keys and had me go over to thte black Turbo S in the showroom and let me start it up!! It sounded so sweet. He had a CD in his hand and put it in to show off the Burnester sound system.

Basically I'm going to buy mine from his dealership and then drive it back to Texas. He said that would be great because it would help break it in faster. He said the break in period requires you don't go over 4500 rpm for X amount of miles...but that the Turbo S can still break 100mph and above easily under 4500 rpm.[/COLOR]

View media item 1241408
View media item 1241409
View media item 1241410

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]
Anyway I told the salesman I just got signed by a major oil company and he pulled out the red carpet treatment for your boy. First thing we did was talk number$. He printed out a list showing the costs. Basically I'd be paying $2700 a month with 20k down. I can handle that.

WHAT?!?!

[COLOR=#Red]Yeah, not too bad. I'm going to finance to purchase instead of leasing because I plan on putting a lot of miles on it and with leasing I'd be limited by how much I could drive it. Another thing is I will not sell it or trade it in, this will be my first Porsche and I plan on keeping it. The salesman made sure he made a good impression on me because he knows how serious I am about purchasing it. He also took note of the fact that the only vehicle I looked at and talked about was the Turbo S...sure the other 911s are still capable, but for me it's the S or nothing...I'm not even interested in the GT3.

[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom