My NT Drivers, do you ever honk your horn? Vol. Skeeter

I like to give em a "stupid face" more than I like to honk.

You know the one where your bottom lip smashes up into your top lip? Yeah.. That one... Then stare em down. Talk about lesson learned.

Spoiler [+]
3.gif

I honk all the time. Mostly when I'm crossing the bridge and people try to use the fast trak lane to cut ahead of the toll paying line when they don't have a fast trak pass. I stay on the horn.

I honk all the time. Mostly when I'm crossing the bridge and people try to use the fast trak lane to cut ahead of the toll paying line when they don't have a fast trak pass. I stay on the horn.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Nah. Even though I drive very fast and "rushy" I have a lot of patience when it comes to driving. I will only honk if someone is sitting at the light for more than 5 seconds or if a car is about to hit me or some other extreme cases.

I hate when people honk their horns AS SOON as the light turns green. Like you can't wait 1 second?
smh.gif
This. I'm really lenient at times while driving.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Nah. Even though I drive very fast and "rushy" I have a lot of patience when it comes to driving. I will only honk if someone is sitting at the light for more than 5 seconds or if a car is about to hit me or some other extreme cases.

I hate when people honk their horns AS SOON as the light turns green. Like you can't wait 1 second?
smh.gif
This. I'm really lenient at times while driving.

i was at a red light with a friend behind 1 car, the light turned green and the car didnt move for like 10 seconds, so i honked to let him know. This old +@* man gets out and raises his arms like "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?" but i was laughing too hard to even do anything 
laugh.gif
 so my boy just yelled at him to get back in his car. that was about 3-4 years ago and probably the last time i honked at someone while driving

i was at a red light with a friend behind 1 car, the light turned green and the car didnt move for like 10 seconds, so i honked to let him know. This old +@* man gets out and raises his arms like "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?" but i was laughing too hard to even do anything 
laugh.gif
 so my boy just yelled at him to get back in his car. that was about 3-4 years ago and probably the last time i honked at someone while driving

I live in Memphis, TN coming from New Jersey- I think the better question is, "do you ever not honk your horn?"

I live in Memphis, TN coming from New Jersey- I think the better question is, "do you ever not honk your horn?"

I Am About That Life Ergo I Honk My Horn...

I Also Been On Joke Time And Messin Wit Ppl To Keep Chill So Randomly I Honk My Horn In Musical Patterns
laugh.gif

I Am About That Life Ergo I Honk My Horn...

I Also Been On Joke Time And Messin Wit Ppl To Keep Chill So Randomly I Honk My Horn In Musical Patterns
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom