My NT fam, please help me in supporting the fight against cancer through St. Baldrick's 2011.

*please lock/delete if this violates any sort of rule, I know solicitation sucks*

*wall of text ahead, cliff notes at bottom*

What's good NT.

I usually don't ask for much from the community, but your ever-so-favorite 12-year old NTer (I'm 20 now) has a favor to ask of the NT community.

We all know cancer sucks. It's affected almost everyone in different ways, whether we are aware of it or not. In the past few years, I've lost three extremely important people in my life. One of my best friends, my life-long orchestra director and mentor, and my high school principal have all passed from various forms of cancer.

This year, I am taking a stand and joining the battle against cancer through a program called St. Baldrick's at my school. The general idea of the program is to raise money for children's cancer research, because funding for the children is always overlooked and children in return receive far less funding, in an effort to promote the future generation and support those suffering from cancer currently. As a result, all participants are volunteering to join the cause, raise money, and cap off the process by shaving their heads in a school-wide event on March 24th. Yes, I'm shaving my head to support those suffering from cancer to say "Hey, being bald isn't something to be ashamed of, be proud" to the children and cancer patients of the world.

I ask those with strong hearts and those who understand the pains of cancer to help me by making any type of donation to the cause. I have set an extremely individual (I'm not apart of any team, but rather trying to earn donations by myself) ambitious goal of $1,000. Every donation counts, whether you donate $1 or $100, it's the thought that matters.

If you are interested in making a donation, please visit my participant page at http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/czhao to learn more about the cause and my story.

Thank you and God bless. Please spread the word! I came to NT with this because I've been apart of the community for so long and feel that everyone on here is my family, so I'm comfortable reaching out to the community in hopes of support.

Best regards,
JF32

Cliff notes:
- I'm raising money to support the fight against cancer through St. Baldrick's
- I will be shaving my head bald on the 24th of March
- I have set an ambitious individual goal of $1,000
- Reaching out to my family known as NT to help me reach, and maybe even exceed, my goal
- Learn more about my story and the program as well as make donations at http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/czhao
- Every dollar counts, donate $1 to show that you care

Any questions? Let me know.

Again, if this is against the rules, feel free to lock it up.

*please lock/delete if this violates any sort of rule, I know solicitation sucks*

*wall of text ahead, cliff notes at bottom*

What's good NT.

I usually don't ask for much from the community, but your ever-so-favorite 12-year old NTer (I'm 20 now) has a favor to ask of the NT community.

We all know cancer sucks. It's affected almost everyone in different ways, whether we are aware of it or not. In the past few years, I've lost three extremely important people in my life. One of my best friends, my life-long orchestra director and mentor, and my high school principal have all passed from various forms of cancer.

This year, I am taking a stand and joining the battle against cancer through a program called St. Baldrick's at my school. The general idea of the program is to raise money for children's cancer research, because funding for the children is always overlooked and children in return receive far less funding, in an effort to promote the future generation and support those suffering from cancer currently. As a result, all participants are volunteering to join the cause, raise money, and cap off the process by shaving their heads in a school-wide event on March 24th. Yes, I'm shaving my head to support those suffering from cancer to say "Hey, being bald isn't something to be ashamed of, be proud" to the children and cancer patients of the world.

I ask those with strong hearts and those who understand the pains of cancer to help me by making any type of donation to the cause. I have set an extremely individual (I'm not apart of any team, but rather trying to earn donations by myself) ambitious goal of $1,000. Every donation counts, whether you donate $1 or $100, it's the thought that matters.

If you are interested in making a donation, please visit my participant page at http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/czhao to learn more about the cause and my story.

Thank you and God bless. Please spread the word! I came to NT with this because I've been apart of the community for so long and feel that everyone on here is my family, so I'm comfortable reaching out to the community in hopes of support.

Best regards,
JF32

Cliff notes:
- I'm raising money to support the fight against cancer through St. Baldrick's
- I will be shaving my head bald on the 24th of March
- I have set an ambitious individual goal of $1,000
- Reaching out to my family known as NT to help me reach, and maybe even exceed, my goal
- Learn more about my story and the program as well as make donations at http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/czhao
- Every dollar counts, donate $1 to show that you care

Any questions? Let me know.

Again, if this is against the rules, feel free to lock it up.

Idk why this isn't on the first page.

JF props on this endeavor, i'll throw in what I can afford to help you along the way.

Idk why this isn't on the first page.

JF props on this endeavor, i'll throw in what I can afford to help you along the way.

Back
Top Bottom