my preisdent is black ::

..my maybach too...
..and i be cot dayum if my diamonds aint blue..
..my moneys dark green..
..and my porche is light grey...
..and im headin for DC...
..anybody feel me??..

..my president is black in fact hes half white...
..so even in a racists mind hes half bright...
..so if you got a racists mind its alright...
..my president is black, but his house is ALL WHITE....

wowsers!!!!

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2880630&server=vimeo.com

is there a problem wit celebratin our first black president? millions of ppl came to dc this weekend what u want them to sit up in there hotel room twiddlinthere thumbs till tuesday morning?

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Am I watching a pre-inauguration party or is this NBA All-Star Weekend? Remind me again.

Hmmmm... maybe your TV is a 13" if you think it was just my folks son...... Best believe that I was on the mall... and it was CLEARLY a melting pot... BETHE CHANGE......

Damn DK.. you aiight bruh..

Or was your intent behind that comment completely about something else? I was watching the Direct TV Inaugural Mix and EVERY channel EVEN TV One showed ALOT ofWhite FOlks Asians and Indians... as well as a smattering of Black folks

What were you referring to?

It was more of an issue with the behavioral actions. I can definitely understand the excitement but it's the lack of class that some, especially some thatare in the public eye, have exhibited in anticipation of the inauguration, similar to that of the NBA All-Star Weekends of recent memory. Some of the quotesI've heard...
tired.gif
Either way I'm excited about the opportunities that hiscampaign could present, pessimistic, but excited. For all our sakes I hope he's a huge success.

It was more of an issue with the behavioral actions. I can definitely understand the excitement but it's the lack of class that some, especially some that are in the public eye, have exhibited in anticipation of the inauguration, similar to that of the NBA All-Star Weekends of recent memory. Some of the quotes I've heard...
tired.gif
Either way I'm excited about the opportunities that his campaign could present, pessimistic, but excited. For all our sakes I hope he's a huge success.

Again, dont be fooled by what the media CHOSE to highlight...... keep in mind A LARGE % of the supporters of Obama were not black. And I saw ALOT of hoopn andhollering from ALOT of races ( 8 hours yesterday in DC) throughout the last five days... KNOW your history young chap and understand what this election wasabout for so many people..... President Obama is not going to wave a magic wand and heal this country's woes in a short timeline ( not even through histerm). The good ole boy network put this country ( and world) in the econmic chaos that it is today.... NOBODY believes the President will turn it around infour years.. Nor were the other candidates... You dont like what you saw ( and for others as well)... its 2009... you got 2010 and 2012 to elect those who fitthe ideals of what you see America as or will need to get to..... I suggest you get out there and make a difference instead of being synical and boarderline onthat hater aid.... Saturday's D.A.R. is coming up.... plenty of time to discuss...... I wont be there for the shoes..... lol

KNOW your history young chap and understand what this election was about for so many people.

I can definitely understand the excitement

President Obama is not going to wave a magic wand and heal this country's woes in a short timeline ( not even through his term). The good ole boy network put this country ( and world) in the econmic chaos that it is today.... NOBODY believes the President will turn it around in four years.. Nor were the other candidates

I didn't say I believe he will, I recognize how tough of a position he's been put in, but with 4 years he can hopefully put the wheels in motion forthe improvement of the nations economic, social, and political position.

You dont like what you saw ( and for others as well)... its 2009... you got 2010 and 2012 to elect those who fit the ideals of what you see America as or will need to get to...

Jeezy ran for public office?

I suggest you get out there and make a difference instead of being synical and boarderline on that hater aid

This has what to do with my criticism of how some people presented themselves?

Saturday's D.A.R. is coming up.... plenty of time to discuss...... I wont be there for the shoes..... lol

99% chance I will not be in attendance.

I didn't say I believe he will, I recognize how tough of a position he's been put in, but with 4 years he can hopefully put the wheels in motion for the improvement of the nations economic, social, and political position.

Agreed.

Jeezy ran for public office?

Entertainer/entertainment.... let him be what he is ..... He doesn't represent the Majority....
laugh.gif

Did GW Bush represent the majority????
nerd.gif
no..... How about Kid Rock,M.Manson, Korn????

This has what to do with my criticism of how some people presented themselves?
*****Tropic Thunder " What do you mean SOME PEOPLE??"***

grin.gif

When there comes such a time that any group, race, creed, gender can 100% representitself to the highest standards of morality, responsibility and political correctness in front of the camera and off- call me... I would like to see that.
pimp.gif

I missed seeing those camera's on the mall with me while i listened to white folks converse about what the menu would be like in the White House now that ablack man was there
ohwell.gif

Or, would we now see rap videos inside the Oval Office..

Ignorance exists across the board... the seen and unseen......
wink.gif

So we unfortunately have Jeezy and that silly !#% song........ and we have Madoff.......
roll.gif

Ignorance exists across the board... the seen and unseen......

Undoubtedly true, but I think some of you tried to infer way too much from my comment.

Inferences can only come from whats read Young Padiwan...

If I wrote "what is this a Nascar Race with all the Sponsorship Jackets and Teased Hair"

That could be taken a bit the way it was written.. not really miscontrued..lol

Back
Top Bottom