My recent trip to Vancouver (PICS)

EDIT* seems like everyone was having some sort of trouble viewing them. So I rehosted them. Enjoy

So this past week, I finally got to visit another city off of my top 5 list. Three down, 2 to go. I've always heard about how beautiful Vancouver is, andlet me say it did not disappoint. My pictures do not do this city justice. Also, my number one passion in life is Snowboarding. I've been riding forabout 7 years now, and have ridden everywhere in the US. Whistler/Blackcomb was in a sense a mecca for me.
laugh.gif
Regardless, the riding was epic and I would love to go back next year for theOlympics.

1) Tokyo
2) NYC
3) Paris
4) Vancouver
5) London

Here are the pictures, enjoy!

vancouver.jpg

vancouveru.jpg

intersection.jpg

domen.jpg

harbor.jpg

carsr.jpg

meatu.jpg

poutine.jpg
I had to try Poutine.
pimp.gif

signh.jpg

bigtree.jpg

reflectionm.jpg

sithwr.jpg

capilanobridge.jpg

lightn.jpg

seatosky.jpg

seatosky2.jpg

seatosky3.jpg

and finally pictures from Whistler. I didn't want to lug around my camera around the mountain so all I have are these camera phone pictures.
tired.gif

l_b63e1b4f2014407d8971cb483469bee5.jpg

We hiked about 45 minutes extra to reach this spot. It was well worth it though for the untracked powder and first descent of this cornice.

l_d51c36a231e94419ac5a8e182079edf9.jpg

Did you visit any smoke shops? I heard that's the next best thing to Amsterdam. Planning a Sept. 09 trip

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Did you visit any smoke shops? I heard that's the next best thing to Amsterdam. Planning a Sept. 09 trip

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You already know. Prior to that last picture being taken, I ran into theseworkers at the resort and rode with them for a bit. After we hiked up to the summit, they pulled out some BC and we just
pimp.gif
for like half an hour kicking it on top of the mountain.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nice!
VAN CITY!!!!
looks like u had a good time!

BOOM BOX SAINTS!!!!
pimp.gif

if you dont know, google them....

I use a Nikon d40 and to those who asked, im from Southern California, not Washington.

Back
Top Bottom