My school has the best view from campus in the country. Vol. You wont find any better than UW.

Originally Posted by KRS87

One of my favorite parts of the campus, cant wait for this fall. UW
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

3443370521_eb40d754e5_z.jpg

i remember last quarter i had a class in smith hall next to the blossoms and he'd let us out early just so we could walk around the quad. 

UW >

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couldn't find any better pictures, at the moment

but here's a nice view from third floor of scripps library, at the scripps institute of oceanography @ UC San Diego

makes studying a tad less stressful

sio_A_pier08_001.jpg

acidicality wrote:
UC San Diego
pimp.gif

Buildings aren't spectacular, and it's sad that our library is our best building...but it's real close to the beach and the weather is great year-round
smokin.gif

On that note, UW's is sick...I'm really considering applying there for grad school in the future.

didn't even see this 
pimp.gif

i just graduated this past spring, and I'm actually applying to UW for grad school this cycle as a matter of fact

hearing about the great scenery is definitely a plus

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

So I was walking to the library to try and work on my HW  (which isnt working obviously
laugh.gif
) and I had to stop and enjoy the view we have from a spot here on campus.

I snapped a quick pic and I honestly dont believe another school can top the University of Washington's view of Mt. Rainier from Red Square on a clear day.

So this is the first time you've seen it?
laugh.gif
No not at all, but I'll admit this summer has sucked in terms of nice weather.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

ive seen other pics of the campus, and no joke id want to go there just for the scenery 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you are ever up here do it. There is always tourists walking around snapping pics.
Originally Posted by puffishurr

CO-SIGNED. Especially when Drumheller Fountain is in its full glory. Or cherry blossoms in the spring.

Listen to the man. Spring is definitely the very best time, in fact I took a pic when the cherry blossoms were out and it was the wallpaper of my phone for the longest.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Gorgeous G.

Originally Posted by KRS87

One of my favorite parts of the campus, cant wait for this fall. UW
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

3443370521_eb40d754e5_z.jpg
So nice.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

So I was walking to the library to try and work on my HW  (which isnt working obviously
laugh.gif
) and I had to stop and enjoy the view we have from a spot here on campus.

I snapped a quick pic and I honestly dont believe another school can top the University of Washington's view of Mt. Rainier from Red Square on a clear day.

So this is the first time you've seen it?
Exact same thing I was thinking.

i heard UW has the most suicide rates in America, so therefore that view doesn't matter

not my school, I go to FAU
indifferent.gif

but Im a architect major and did a analysis on louis kahn. The salk institute must be real nice in person

salk1.jpg

salkside.jpg

larger pic
Spoiler [+]
salk_institute.jpg

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

^ my friend is going to BYU-Hawaii next year. I hate him. 
tired.gif
Don't hate him
laugh.gif

My mom went there, she told me she chilled on the beach by Laie/North Shore every single day.  The campus itself is amazing, but they have a strict set of rules - no drinking, no sex, no swearing, no co-ed dorms, and lights out by midnight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my friend got busted junior year on a tip that he had drugs in his car. he luckily bought oregano on accident because he was too high and it was dark for him to tell if it was real or not. Needless to say, not being about that life saved his %$@ in court. he had his prescription of adderrall in the car though, so he got suspended for 90 days.
edit: I think he got in because he had a 35 on his ACT. It took awhile for them to formally accept him to the school because of his background issues which he had to explain.

I doubt BYU will prevent him though. 
laugh.gif
This is real life?! 
roll.gif

SDSU is pretty nice. But nothing to really write home about. Ive been to most UC's and UCSD by far has the best views. Especially if you are on the cliffs or at Ho-Chi-Minh trail. To those who are in the know. Best views in SD hands down. 

But UW looks awesome too. The weather sucks though no?

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

^ my friend is going to BYU-Hawaii next year. I hate him. 
tired.gif
Don't hate him
laugh.gif

My mom went there, she told me she chilled on the beach by Laie/North Shore every single day.  The campus itself is amazing, but they have a strict set of rules - no drinking, no sex, no swearing, no co-ed dorms, and lights out by midnight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's one reason I didn't go. I had a full ride there... 

Originally Posted by needsomejays

ive seen other pics of the campus, and no joke id want to go there just for the scenery 
laugh.gif

That's part of the reason why I want to go to grad up there. Living in the NW for a while would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

not my school, I go to FAU
indifferent.gif

but Im a architect major and did a analysis on louis kahn. The salk institute must be real nice in person

salk1.jpg

salkside.jpg

larger pic
Spoiler [+]
salk_institute.jpg
i completely forgot about Salk @ UCSD.  Beautiful, beautiful place.  Good find!

Originally Posted by j4ck

i heard UW has the most suicide rates in America, so therefore that view doesn't matter

hey i can make up facts as well. in fact, i heard you can suck your own **** and you do it all the time, therefore your post doesnt matter.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

ucsb.jpg

I like UC Santa Barbara.
Isn't that just an aerial view though? I think op is talking about views from certain vantage points on campus.

Originally Posted by Tre2Much

UMD - College Park
pimp.gif

college-photo_7674..jpg

5120706640_37cac7a1b3.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to CP, the mall is nice but scenery is not one its strong points. 
My friend went to UC Santa Barbara, some of the pics she showed me were 
pimp.gif
. You can literally walk outta class and be on the beach 

Back
Top Bottom