My Small Collection:.

Impressive collection. I don't know what part of that you consider small but I guess if thats how you feel.... You have a really good variety...

There are def some things that I personally would have passed on but thats what makes this collection great, its all stuff u LOVE with or without the HYPE...... NICE

Impressive collection. I don't know what part of that you consider small but I guess if thats how you feel.... You have a really good variety...

There are def some things that I personally would have passed on but thats what makes this collection great, its all stuff u LOVE with or without the HYPE...... NICE

I guess you compare your sneaker collection to Celebrity and Pro Athlete collections...... nice variety.. after seein the first couple pics I wasnt expecting to see any J's ha...

I guess you compare your sneaker collection to Celebrity and Pro Athlete collections...... nice variety.. after seein the first couple pics I wasnt expecting to see any J's ha...

Definitely caught off guard after seeing the J's following the pic of your Vans.

Nice collection tho. Keep the variety alive!

Definitely caught off guard after seeing the J's following the pic of your Vans.

Nice collection tho. Keep the variety alive!

1) not small. 2) nice variation and love the diff colors. 3) love how u keep em lookin fresh down to the laces thats how it should be

1) not small. 2) nice variation and love the diff colors. 3) love how u keep em lookin fresh down to the laces thats how it should be

thanks everyone...i always liked what i liked was never really into "Hype" but i used to have alot more but ive sold alot over the years and i still am haha its crazy cuz i only wear a few of them haha:.

thanks everyone...i always liked what i liked was never really into "Hype" but i used to have alot more but ive sold alot over the years and i still am haha its crazy cuz i only wear a few of them haha:.

Back
Top Bottom