My true players and multiple woman layers..........

How do you not get burned out? I've been single for a year and for the last 6 months ive been pulling lots of bad women and honestly I don't see the appeal in having alot of woman. Woman play so many games and are expensive as #@** when you consider eating and entertainment. Now I know a lot of you are gonna say " I don't spend a dime and they come to the crib". Let's be real, only birds or mud ducks are going to just come thru out the gate and I'm 26 and there aren't many girls in there mid 20s that are fine that are just gonna chill at the crib for a first date. I've been on the young girl tip lately 18-22 because I really just want cheeks but these broads are immature as #@** and frankly they play games at a level I never got down with even when I was 14. So how do you do it? I like Vagina but not enough to put up with much B.S. and ugly to average girls are easy and very available but they don't excite me. Explain the draw other than the prospect of sex or is that just it?

How do you not get burned out? I've been single for a year and for the last 6 months ive been pulling lots of bad women and honestly I don't see the appeal in having alot of woman. Woman play so many games and are expensive as #@** when you consider eating and entertainment. Now I know a lot of you are gonna say " I don't spend a dime and they come to the crib". Let's be real, only birds or mud ducks are going to just come thru out the gate and I'm 26 and there aren't many girls in there mid 20s that are fine that are just gonna chill at the crib for a first date. I've been on the young girl tip lately 18-22 because I really just want cheeks but these broads are immature as #@** and frankly they play games at a level I never got down with even when I was 14. So how do you do it? I like Vagina but not enough to put up with much B.S. and ugly to average girls are easy and very available but they don't excite me. Explain the draw other than the prospect of sex or is that just it?

After many many many many....MANY threads from you all revolved around the same issue, Im going to be bold and say that perhaps you might be the problem here.

After many many many many....MANY threads from you all revolved around the same issue, Im going to be bold and say that perhaps you might be the problem here.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

ive been pulling lots of bad women
e64lm1.jpg

laugh.gif
@ SoVer.
I don't know what to tell though WISE.
I pay em' no mind so...

laugh.gif
@ SoVer.
I don't know what to tell though WISE.
I pay em' no mind so...

Hahahah ya'll are stupid man. Sometimes I forget how everyone essentially just tries to burn each other on here.......... nvm. Keep talking about 50 cents girlfriend and other mens women that you will never get even a wiff ofs butt crack.

Hahahah ya'll are stupid man. Sometimes I forget how everyone essentially just tries to burn each other on here.......... nvm. Keep talking about 50 cents girlfriend and other mens women that you will never get even a wiff ofs butt crack.

just have 2-3 main ones that you kick it wit. those will keep you good if you ever feel lonely or just wanna chill wit a female.

but of course keep all the others too for tha p.

you can never have too many women.

trust me it sucks havin one chick.

more = better

just have 2-3 main ones that you kick it wit. those will keep you good if you ever feel lonely or just wanna chill wit a female.

but of course keep all the others too for tha p.

you can never have too many women.

trust me it sucks havin one chick.

more = better

id have more money in the bank if it wasnt for women, an i like pretty high maintenance women.

i can only handle 2 at a time also. it is a huge headache.

an yea dudes are frontin if they say it dont cost money, if you got the types who just comin thru to smash im pretty sure they birds like you said OP.
i feel like im in nyc every other week an i was there this past weekend, an if im not there im doin some (&#$ back home every weekend. dinner/entertainment/hotels/shoppin

i get taken care of too but still.

id have more money in the bank if it wasnt for women, an i like pretty high maintenance women.

i can only handle 2 at a time also. it is a huge headache.

an yea dudes are frontin if they say it dont cost money, if you got the types who just comin thru to smash im pretty sure they birds like you said OP.
i feel like im in nyc every other week an i was there this past weekend, an if im not there im doin some (&#$ back home every weekend. dinner/entertainment/hotels/shoppin

i get taken care of too but still.

oh-he-mad.jpg

oh-he-mad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom