My turn at an NT rant

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Tell em' why your madly upset, OP.

wink.gif

My first guess would be a break-up.

Bud and females, eh?Sounds like you're not ready to change anything, sir.

Go to Cali. everyone I know (2 people) that wanted a change of scenery and basically start a new life moved somewhere in Cali and dont seem to regret it.

Before you go make sure you have a job there. Even before you have a place to live, find a damn job.

iM COOL C wrote:

Any advice on going to a different state with just a few hundid to ya name & tolerance for a lot of BS.... Miami, SD, where the bud at, females & good places to overall live... advice??
Seattle. Bud straight from BC. Females of all ethnicities, especially if you want them asians, and a booming economy along the I-5 corridor. 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Go to Cali. everyone I know (2 people) that wanted a change of scenery and basically start a new life moved somewhere in Cali and dont seem to regret it.

Before you go make sure you have a job there. Even before you have a place to live, find a damn job.

I cant stress this enough. Id also suggest looking at places you have family it will help streamline things a bit more and if you run into issues at least you have people there that can help you.

How about just move to another boro...ny can change completely from block to block

Going to another state with a few hundred to your name? You looking to become a male prostitute.

honestly, you can't move to montana with a few hundred to your name.  how do you expect to be moving to a place with bad women and good bud?
!$#+ is expensive nowadays.

get a better job and save your money.

Do you even have a job lined up?

This dude is in here talking about bud and females..

I moved to VA when I was 19 with $700 to my name and stayed for 7years. WORST experience of my life. Have a plan and execute it flawlessly

a few hunnid will be your plane ticket. Ninjas plan sounds good just move to a diff part of NYC

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Austin tx

This, or the Pacific Northwest where you are surrounded by nature and an attitude you have never experienced.

When it comes to real estate, you do indeed get what you pay for. If you want to live where rent is cheap, you have to go to places where everything is oriented around faith, football and farming. Places with a favorable ratio of beautiful women to men, marijuana that is as potent as impotent as the laws against it, ethnic diversity and a thriving intellectual and literary culture are expensive places to live.

If you want a place that somewhat strikes the balance, try to get a job on the Central Coast of California or in Portland, OR, Santa Fe, NM, Austin, TX and a few other enclaves of culture that neither have Manhattan level rents but that are not in the boonies either.

BTW, that post of yours was no rant. PM me if you want some advice on how to really make an NT rant (ask the OG's, they will certainly agree
laugh.gif
).

appreciate the advice..

nah its not a break up nor anything superficial like that though, but I'm the type of man who can live off the land. I'm humbled enough to take a job for s few months that requires that real labor, is what it is. Some people aren't blessed with the vision I am(at least how I feel) just need some quick bread somewhere else & as far as the women & bud thing...

LOL MAN.... those are just my vices no big I'm sure if I go to North Dakota, I'll find some of either. Either way thanks.

Yeah a job would be useful, but you never know.. ;-)

so u should move to san diego and live like a bum in ocean beach .. if thats wat u mean off the land.. or if u buy a fishing pole and ur set on one type of food.. mackeral/ watever u can catch off the pier since no license is required... idk about trusting the bums and their bud tho..

It seems like you have petty reasons for leaving our great city. I feel perhaps you are not drawing on all the resources this city has to create you perfect living situation. Try every possible avenue to get what you want before leaving for parts unknown, much safer bet.

Texas has no state income tax, low cost of living, lots of diversity and plenty of schools in case you wanted to earn that degree while working

don't come to Seattle. You'll complain about the rain and how clique-y everyone is.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You have no plan. Stay put in BK until you can figure out what you really want to do. On top of it all, you need to save $.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom