My Up and Coming Collection. started over

Yo whats up NT? imma 18 yr old freshman in college. i wear ALL my shoes and i buy what i like, not whats "hot". i pay for my own shoes. my collection would be bigger than this but i no longer can wear sz 7y. im now in a size 8.5 so i had to start over about a yr and a half ago. any tips are welcomed, no criticism is welcomed if it isnt constructive. anyways tell me what u all think so far.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Dont worry about him man... You just do you...
thanks bro, thats why i said i buy what i like, not whats hot, but i could use some tips tho if u have any

Nice collecction!!!!!!!!!!! alot of s*** in there I would wear.............Keep doin you homie!!! Thats my tip...thats what makes your collection , YOUR COLLECTION and original.......Keep it up!!!!

looking good man, i like those olympic VI. Deffinatly a good start.What did your old collection consist of? did you at least sell them?

He already got haters, smh. Let your collection grow, your on a good path. Keep your head up, never look down at these haters.

Originally Posted by shoeking101

looking good man, i like those olympic VI. Deffinatly a good start.What did your old collection consist of? did you at least sell them?

nah i still own them. i need to sell tho. it has silver/zest xi i.e., white/blue/zest xi i.e., fire red 3s, fire red 5s, stealth 5s, black/metallic 5s, citrus 7s, cardinals, black cat 4s, aquas, playoff 8s, wht/grey/orange 8s.and the new love 1s(blk/yellow) i wish i could still wear em all tho. esp my cardinals

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Nice air maxes....95's are growing on me. Not any heat really but its a start.

yea i just got into 95s myself, but my 97s are my favorite pair of shoes i own, those and raptors. but as far as heat goes i think thats more opinionated because some shoes can be rare as hell but iwouldnt care for em if i didnt like em

lol dude wants advice on how to make his shoes better but then he says he buys what he likes, basically u dont make any sense, so if somebody says go out and get some motorsport 5's are u goin to go out and buy a pair? i thought u "buy what u like"? and i hate these little kids with 20 post that come in hear and post 8 pairs of crappy shoes, call them selves "collectors" sorry but having a few pairs of shoes dont make u a collector

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol dude wants advice on how to make his shoes better but then he says he buys what he likes, basically u dont make any sense, so if somebody says go out and get some motorsport 5's are u goin to go out and buy a pair? i thought u "buy what u like"? and i hate these little kids with 20 post that come in hear and post 8 pairs of crappy shoes, call them selves "collectors" sorry but having a few pairs of shoes dont make u a collector

pretty sure him asking you for your advise was sarcasm, guess with all your hating you couldnt pick up on it though...why come in here and hate on his collection does it make you feel better?

boothisman.gif

im the same way man..i buy what i like not what hype is attached to..as long as you stay true to yaself u cant go wrong..great collection would love to have a second pair of those fw am95

damn.... i dont know if he called himself a collector... and there is only a little of us that are actually "collectors". we just like jordans... and i dont think that he will actually buy what we tell him to. It will just push him off into a selection that he might want to invest in.. i dont see why you cant just say nice collection and move on.

Anyway 
pimp.gif

i see somethings i need peace raids...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Like everyone else said, just keep buying what u like... Ur collection can only get better, keep it up!

Yo whats up NT? imma 18 yr old freshman in college. i wear ALL my shoesand i buy what i like, not whats "hot". i pay for my own shoes. mycollection would be bigger than this but i no longer can wear sz 7y. imnow in a size 8.5 so i had to start over about a yr and a half ago. anytips are welcomed, no criticism is welcomed if it isnt constructive.anyways tell me what u all think so far.
Is the first bolded statement even necessary? You've got the VII Package, Fusions, Spiz'ike, Six Rings & 'Olympic' VIs that make your statement moot.

Also, do you really wanna complain about growing out of a 7Y? In fact you should be thankful - especially if you're a male.

Originally Posted by vood99

Yo whats up NT? imma 18 yr old freshman in college. i wear ALL my shoesand i buy what i like, not whats "hot". i pay for my own shoes. mycollection would be bigger than this but i no longer can wear sz 7y. imnow in a size 8.5 so i had to start over about a yr and a half ago. anytips are welcomed, no criticism is welcomed if it isnt constructive.anyways tell me what u all think so far.
Is the first bolded statement even necessary? You've got the VII Package, Fusions, Spiz'ike, Six Rings & 'Olympic' VIs that make your statement moot.

Also, do you really wanna complain about growing out of a 7Y? In fact you should be thankful - especially if you're a male.

laugh.gif
at complaining about growing out of a 7y.

But, you never know..  Maybe OP is into fusions, six rings, and all that.

Back
Top Bottom