My weekend at Coachella (VIDEO)

Yo! What's that game called at :54?? My friends and I call it "saggy balls" but I've never found out what it's actually called lol.

Nice video, wish I could have went this year.

Thanks bro. From what I recall, i think the chicks called it ladder toss. A ton of camps had them out and we just joined in randomly while walking back to camp.

Did you have hippy sex with any chick? or dude?

like in the back of an RV or next to a tire in the dirt?

It looks just like I imagines..... IM GOING NEXT YEAR **** IT

It's all do-able my friend 8) ...think of it as a 3 day party extravaganza in nice weather and great music.

Any idea when 2014 tix will go on sale?
I really would like to go.

I don't really know but I advise just buying right before the next Coachella. It was cheap as hell with resellers trying to get rid of them last minute.

Thanks bro. From what I recall, i think the chicks called it ladder toss. A ton of camps had them out and we just joined in randomly while walking back to camp.

It's Ladder Golf. Although, I wouldn't put it past dumb drunk chicks to call it Ladder Toss.

pimp.gif

You can actually buy these now. They call them GoPoles or extensions for a longer reach and higher shots. I just bought tripod mount for the gopro and used an old tripod stem. DIY haha.

very nice rig. shots so steady :pimp:

Looks fun.
Don't know if I'd be able to do the whole camping thing tho.
Saw a bunch of pics from the pool parties around coachella and the girls were :pimp:

Cool video
nthat.gif

I went to weekend 1 and it was one of the best weekends of my life.

Can I please go back?
frown.gif

cool video, but spending 300$ to hear someone press play sounds really stupid to me. and i know coachella has lots of different genres, but with electronic music becoming more and more popular it's becoming a big part of most music festivals. and even in your vid it looks like there's a lot of shots from electronic music performances..

idk i don't get, most of these producers don't do anything while on stage. i guess you're paying for the lights, big speaker, and crowd? :smh:

A lot of people (who have bever attended) hate on coachella right around the time their newsfeeds start getting swarmed with dumb coachella related posts, but honestly... Coachella is probably the best all around music festival I've been too.

I've done EDC, Camp Bisco, Lala, Outside lands, Sensation (Belgium), etc. but none of them really compared. Even old prople fit in at Coachella haha. Great vid OP :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom