N.O.R.E.: “The Illuminati Exists. explains his 3 doors theory

N.O.R.E. broke down his beliefs about the existence of the Illuminati during this interview with VladTV. He spoke on Hip-Hop’s obsession with the concept, and reveals that he definitely believes it’s a real thing.

The rapper then pondered whether or not a specific “Hip-Hop Illuminati” exists, and went on to speak about his own experiences where he was offered chances to bigger successes, but he chose his own lane which restricted him from gaining further fame as his career continued.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

:lol: :smh:

The Illuminati was not responsible for this crap

NORE%20God's%20Favorite.jpg

OR his reggaton career. He chose that door, which was the door to ****** music.

^Lol

Ima bout to try and be on a vladtv interview also, heard they pay $6 a day like jury duty

Bruh, I bought Melvin Flynt the Hustler, The War Report and my brother had N.O.R.E, but when I put that crap God's Favorite in my CD player I was baffled by how garbage it was. :smh:

Of course Grimy and Nothin were tight, but damn that album. I actually threw it in the trash.

:lol:

D delete

EDIT: and I bought The Reunion.

Last edited:
people make laugh. First off, God's Favorite was a crazy album. Secondly, Oye Mi Canto was and still is the jam. Lastly, I swear you guys need a polaroid of Drake jerking off Warren Buffet while Kanye is covered in goat blood before you believe this **** is real.

^Yep, 'Student of The Game' last year, like near the beginning of the year. Had some alright stuff on there.

If you think N.O.R.E. is wack listen to "The War Report". That's a classic album.

As for the Illuminati, they may exsist and I tend to think they do but it has just become corny imo to blame them for everything. Hip hop was and still is making good music in the underground. There's no excuse for a dude like N.O.R.E. to go from what he once was to what he bacame for a minute, other than laziness. I don't think it was the lane that he chose (the straight door) it was the music that he made. It got to the point where every other line was "arroz con pollo". :lol:

Last edited:
You never hear successful rappers (or successful any profession) talking about the illuminati... Conspiracy theory or making excuses for failure?

Back
Top Bottom