Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

Manu Ginobili- I blame him for singlehandedly starting the Flop Era that we are currently trying to get out of. He is an accomplished HOF player who had flashes of complete brilliance on my team and I loathe him for that. Now he's a bum who's game has vanished, I hope the Spurs sign him to another 5 yr contract.

#12 (I don't say his name anymore) - Has there even been a more immature, self-adoring, misguided, overrated, "Superstar" ever? Serious question... who likes this guy... Strippers? Underage girls in hotel rooms?

Paul Pierce- The most hated "athlete" with the body of a penguin, an ugly J, no facial hair having self. He needs to retire!

Nick Young- :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Lakers paid this clown how much?

Phil Mickelson- Phony

If I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Lebron, I would shoot Lebron twice.

[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"][quote name="shogun"]^ I thought vlade was the og of flopping.[/quote][quote name="DarthSka"]^ You spelled Laimbeer wrong.[/quote]IMO I feel like flopping in the post is completely seperate and is actually strategy when going against the low post players they went against. :lol:

Manu made that **** cool to get breathed on and fall to the ground. :smh: :smh: :rofl:[/quote]Actually, you're right.

"and why"... "sell out," "obvious reasons." 
laugh.gif

1. Cp0 - crybaby ***** boy who might just be the most overrated player of all time. His only fans are of clippers fans that are forced to like him and stat nerds that would rather look at spreadsheets than watch basketball

2. Jeremy Lin - human turnover. Pure garbage. Probably still wets the bed. If he was black no one would know his name.

3. Lebron James - poster child of this overly sensitive crybaby generation of entitled children.

4. Nick young - biggest clown in the league. Girlfriend is just as much as a fraud as he is. If he gets abducted by aliens tomorrow no one would care.

5. Kevin durant - leads the league in being beta. Cares more about stats than winning. Ugly sig shoes. Gets knocked over by a gust of wind.

1. Cp0 - crybaby ***** boy who might just be the most overrated player of all time. His only fans are of clippers fans that are forced to like him and stat nerds that would rather look at spreadsheets than watch basketball

2. Jeremy Lin - human turnover. Pure garbage. Probably still wets the bed. If he was black no one would know his name.

3. Lebron James - poster child of this overly sensitive crybaby generation of entitled children.

4. Nick young - biggest clown in the league. Girlfriend is just as much as a fraud as he is. If he gets abducted by aliens tomorrow no one would care.

5. Kevin durant - leads the league in being beta. Cares more about stats than winning. Ugly sig shoes. Gets knocked over by a gust of wind.
roll.gif

Paul Pierce is one of the few hated athletes....well, NT hated athletes that i don't actually hate. Was a fan of his when he first came in, a fan during the Antonie Walker years, Big 3 years, and right now. *shrugs* I still think it's funny that if you go back to his early years, he doesn't even move much faster than he does now :lol:

Forgot to mention my dude Kwame earlier. 
mean.gif

Cannot STAND dude.

Couldn't stand him in Washington.

Then he came to the Lakers. 
indifferent.gif

Like, I couldn't stand Malone, then he came to the Lakers... but at least I could recognize that he can contribute.

Kwame contributes nothing. Never has. Not as a Wizard, not as a Laker, not as a Grizzly, not as a Piston, not as a human being.

Straight waste of oxygen.

1. Tony Romo- I guess we are in the phase where all the years of people under rating him, has now caused people to over rate him. People love to make all kinds of excuses for him but, he has had talent around him, and he has choked in big moments.

2. Joakim Noah. There is no shame in being a "hustle player" but at least ****.

3. Kobe Bryant. I grow older I'm more able to separate the player from the fans, but there is still some remaining hatred.

4. KG- too disrespectful and I think it's an act.

5. DeSean Jackson- miracle at the meadowlands

Forgot to mention my dude Kwame earlier. 
mean.gif

Cannot STAND dude.

Couldn't stand him in Washington.

Then he came to the Lakers. 
indifferent.gif

Like, I couldn't stand Malone, then he came to the Lakers... but at least I could recognize that he can contribute.

Kwame contributes nothing. Never has. Not as a Wizard, not as a Laker, not as a Grizzly, not as a Piston, not as a human being.

Straight waste of oxygen.
i was so damn happy they didnt win **** with malone and payton. ***** *** tried to piggy back for a ring
laugh.gif

Hate when people say that.

Didn't win crap?

We went to the Finals. 
laugh.gif

The 76ers didn't win crap last year.

The Kings didn't win crap last year.

WE didn't win crap last year.

But going to the Finals means you made the playoffs (which means you won a lot), you won the first round, won the Conference Semis, and won the Conference Finals.

But nah, we didn't win crap that year. Sure thing. 
laugh.gif

Hate when people say that.

Didn't win crap?

We went to the Finals. 
laugh.gif

The 76ers didn't win crap last year.

The Kings didn't win crap last year.

WE didn't win crap last year.

But going to the Finals means you made the playoffs (which means you won a lot), you won the first round, won the Conference Semis, and won the Conference Finals.

But nah, we didn't win crap that year. Sure thing. 
laugh.gif

did they win it all? didnt win ****

ask #24 if they won anything that year. bet money hell say we didnt win ****
You're not talking to #24.

You're talking to me.

Why would I ask him my opinion? 
laugh.gif

I understand that the goal was a championship and we fell short of that goal. I totally get that. Trust. But to say we didn't win crap? Teams who are at the bottom of the league don't win crap. Teams that go to the Finals do so by winning.

Did we win the first round of the playoffs?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom