Name one of your favorite rap lines

When I'm with you baby, tell me whyyyyyy!!!! tell me so!!!!!!!!!
I ask you to go high!!!!!! you tell me to go low!!!!!!
So I go low!! (slurp), taste the ****tttttt!!!!
(Slurp), taste it again, I like it!!!!!
(Rrrrrrrrraaaahhhhh!!!!!) I'm the original G-O-D
Making young ladies scream's my specialty!
When I go DUN DUN DUN DUH, DAh **** get hype!
From the funky fresh music that was stereotyped!
ASON!

"You pulled me over, you frown on me
With your flashlight, tell me what do you see
Thug ******, drug dealers, its a trip, every ***** in this whip got a motha****** college degree."

-J. Cole "Problems" :pimp:

"Back in the day when we were slaves, whips and chains, it's tradition, all I got, whips and chains" --Cam'ron "Fantastic 4 (Remix)"

"I'm like Beavis I get nothing Butthead (but head)" --Big L

The one man on the planet that'll drive off of the Grand CanyonHop out of a Grand Am and land in it handstandinAny man plannin to battle will get snatched out of his clothesSo fast it'll look like an invisible man standinI'm headed for Hell, I'd rather be dead or in jailBill Clinton, hit this, and you better inhaleCause any MC that chooses to go against meIs gettin takin advantage of like Monica Lewinksy (Leave me alone!)Came home in a frenzy, pushin a ten speedScreamin to Aunt Peg (AUNT PEG!!!!)With three spokes stickin out of my pant leg**** a headache, give me a migraine Damnit I like pain (AHH!)And you should be anywhere that I might gainYou rap knowin you wackYou act up and I'm throwin you down a flight of stepsThen I'm throwin you back up emIf they don't like the track, **** emThe rap struck em harder then gettin hit by a Mack truckAnd then backed up onAnd any half-assed known rapper to trespassBetter be ready for the second Celebrity Deathmatch (Ding! Ding!)So tell the medic to bring the medication and quickly (Hurry up man!)I'm sicker than a Tupac dedication to BiggieI'm free-fallin feet first out of a damn treeTo stampede your chest till you can't breatheAnd when I'm down to my last breathI'ma climb the Empire State Building and get to the last stepAnd still laugh half bent

I sit back, with this pack, of zigzags And this bag, of this weed It gives me, the **** needed to be, the most meanest MC on this On this earth 'cause since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse And just blurt this berserk and bizarre **** that works And it sells and it helps in its self to relieve All this tension dispensing me, sentence is getting itThe stress has been eating me, recently Off of this chest and I rest to get peacefully But at least have the decency in you to leave me alone When you freaks see me out in the streetsWhen I'm eating or feeding my daughter to not come and speak to me

"Your weed got more seeds than ODB" - Redman  (Buck 50)

That line had me dying when Supreme Clientele came out.  

You better pray When you see me put that nine up in that *****, hoCock it back slow Rock it back and forth, wait for the nut, then let my trigger goBOOM! *****-guts all over the roomIf you ain't seen itThen you're fiendin'For the meanin'Of that nina of doom2 inches in and, uh, 4 inches outYou back that ***** that pack that gatAnd hit that indo-sackIt's like thatCannabis seteva got me stuck on stump, foolAll it take is a way, a fat green-bud blunt and a stuntCause it's that ***** that work 'em ***** deep And block creepAnd witness murder, baby, kill a seedOnce it'll make you vomitGuts in a mama's baby, nuts in a bottle, maybe it's commonBiatches keep ******' and suckin' and keepin' it comin' With they drama. POP! It's baby killa seasonPut 6 in the clip, put it up that **** And watch them baby's brainsDrip out that fetusBleed, it's that ***** that kill 'emI'll fill 'em all full for that sicc reasonSeason of da siccness broodin', got me trippin' for no reason

I got an industry gangstress who argues and steams the reefer
And flip when I call her a bish like she Queen Latifah
And all the vehicle's is long enough to stash the streetsweeper
This sht gon get uglier than a Master P sneaker

-Bank$

"we went from fightin for playing time on the court - to fightin for our motha****** lives in court."
-don trip

My adversaries crumble when we rumble it's a catastrophe
I pull revenge on b**** n***** that blasted me
Plus my alias is Makaveli
A loaded three-fifty-seven with hollow points to a n**** belly
Bust him to see if he bleed, he shoulda never f***ed around
With a sick-*** n**** like me
They call my name out and n***** run, best be prepared
For the Outlawz, here we come

Last edited:
"You can't get paid on an Earth this big, you're worthless kid, ***** don't deserve to live..."

The Pope and his folks got us under a scope
But for unknown reasons cause we don't sell dope
That you distribute, we don't contribute, to your clandestine
activity, my soliloquy, may be hard for some to swallow
But so is cod liver oil
You went behind my back like Bluto when he cut up Olive Oyl
Two things I hate lies and thieves they make my blood boil
Boa constricted, on my soul that they call

- Andre 3 Staxxx : Wheels Of Steel

This was the first time I had to look up a word in a rap song.
Definition of SOLILOQUY

: the act of talking to oneself
: a dramatic monologue that represents a series of unspoken reflections

Back
Top Bottom