Name the Best Biggie Smalls *FEATURED* Collabo outside Junior Mafia?!?!

I was trying to decide my fav Biggie collabo in light of the recent "Young G's" post and was having a hard time

Some of my fav BIG verses come off collabs he did...of course the ones with the Mafia are all classic, as well as him and Jigga but he put out alot of stellarverses over his career along with those

Name ya fav collabo or in your opinion the best collabo, if its even possible or at least throw out your top three, outside of JM n BK Finest

as of today mine:

1a)Puff Daddy feat Notorious BIG n Busta Rhymes- Victory
1b)Tracy Lee feat Notorious BIG- Keep Ya Hands High
1c)Shaq Feat Notrious BIG-You Cant Stop the Reign
*Puff Daddy and the Fam- "Its All about the Benjamins" sum of the best bars in one verse EVA
pimp.gif

1b)Tracy Lee feat Notorious BIG- Keep Ya Hands High

Notorious Thugs w/ B.O.N.E.

Exactly what I was about to post
pimp.gif

Can't forget:

Flava In Ya Ear (remix)
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Only You (remix)
pimp.gif

The What f/ Method Man
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

You'll See f/ Lox
sick.gif
sick.gif

Young G's f/ Jay & Diddy Puffy

Can't Stop the Reign f/ Shaq
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lemme chill...
laugh.gif

anyone forget Brooklyn's Finest? I Love the Dough? Be Happy w/ R. Kelly? and no one from Junior Mafia was on Who Shot Ya Remix

Can't Stop The Reign with Shaq was nice! Notorius Thugs with Bone and Runnin(OG) with Pac, Stretch, and Dramacydal was nice too.

@ Mr Fizzy Womack

if you had to pick the best one (not counting that bone track which is his song)....which one?

This one...

Code:
Excuse me, flows just grow through meLike trees to branchesCliffs to avalanchesIt's the praying mantisDeep like the mind of FarrakhanA *%@+@*$@*%%% rap phenomenon...

Back
Top Bottom