Nardwuar might be the greatest guerrilla journalist to ever do it.

Dude's research game is unparalleled.

Bonus: Dead at how salty Nas got at the end.
laugh.gif

I couldnt stop laughing during the odd future one. "tweeeter"
laugh.gif
but yeah I subscribed to this dude after I saw the N.E.R.D. one a couple years back
pimp.gif

I couldnt stop laughing during the odd future one. "tweeeter"
laugh.gif
but yeah I subscribed to this dude after I saw the N.E.R.D. one a couple years back
pimp.gif

i can't watch the Nas one anymore, %!%@ pissed me off 
laugh.gif
he got SO SALTY after he found out he couldn't keep everything, he was geeked before he found out 
laugh.gif

i can't watch the Nas one anymore, %!%@ pissed me off 
laugh.gif
he got SO SALTY after he found out he couldn't keep everything, he was geeked before he found out 
laugh.gif

As a journalist, I look up to Nardwuar, it's important to do research and be engaging with the person you're interviewing. Asking people questions about what they like instead of themselves opens people up a WHOLE lot.

I never heard of dude till I saw the interview with Lil' B...watched like an hour straight of interviews after that dude is a legend
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As a journalist, I look up to Nardwuar, it's important to do research and be engaging with the person you're interviewing. Asking people questions about what they like instead of themselves opens people up a WHOLE lot.

I never heard of dude till I saw the interview with Lil' B...watched like an hour straight of interviews after that dude is a legend
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom