Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

There's too much evidence pointing to the fact that jay is a piece of **** person. And I like jay. Nas seem like a brotha u can actually have a real convo with sip some henny and blow a blunt. More down to earth. Jay got the holier than thou attitude and it's undeserved.

I think they're both washed. I can't even listen to LIG or MCHG. 

I agree both albums were below the threshold for what they've done at their respective peaks, musically. Nas picks the worst production. I swear he gets his beat tapes in braille and don't touch not one track before recording.

Jay just comes off corny because he's at the age where he doesn't have to try so hard, but he does for some reason.

But Nas is still the better MC and has always been.

If I didn't pay the IRS and had my house foreclosed on because I couldn't pay the bills like Nas I would more money than I need as well champ. It's one thing to be a Nas fan, even though not many exist.....it's another to just make up your own reality on the way.

You sound awfully upset there son take a seat and relax. You don't know dudes life and neither do I. Dude ain't living in the streets and seems to be enjoying his life. That right there is enough my dude. I make more money then I need :lol: and I'm not rich. Not paying the irs is something he chose you can't say it's because he doesn't have the money because you don't know him little man. You make your own reality big guy that's how you live a happy life. Don't end up stuck on an Internet forum dripping salt from your pores.

I agree both albums were below the threshold for what they've done at their respective peaks, musically. Nas picks the worst production. I swear he gets his beat tapes in braille and don't touch not one track before recording.

Jay just comes off corny because he's at the age where he doesn't have to try so hard, but he does for some reason.

But Nas is still the better MC and has always been.
I definitely agree. 

i always enjoyed both jay and nas, never really saw a reason to take a side. I always enjoyed nas style a little more and I def agree too that nas was the better of the two. Back in the 90s/early 2000s they were both great rappers, happy to have been a teenager during that time. :smokin

Illmatic> RD
it was written>vol. 1
I Am Blueprint
God's Son> BP 2
Street Disciple = Black Album
Hip hop is Dead.

Brb signing up for tidal

Said nobody ever
pachah1.png

All y'all ****** arguing about two dudes who are relevant because of past joints. Both artists recent **** is subpar

Back
Top Bottom