Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

Funny thing is KingdomFlatbush is the only one on here focusing on homosexuality while claiming everyone else is gay. We all know how those stories usually end.
Funny thing is. Dude is in other threads talking bout its filled with hateful ignorance while he in hear insinuating dudes are gay like its an insult. :rolleyes

Last edited:
or maybe one day you'll write a book proclaiming your secret love for jay z

The irony. You're the stan here. Coming into a nas thread upping jay z.

I shouldn't have said secret love, more like infatuation. :lol:  

The way you slurp Jay, you'd think he took yours.

I'd like for someone to point out where I called anyone gay in this thread.

"Googling pics of a shirtless old man" =/= "lol you're gay"

Just like Nas stans to completely flip something around :smh:

Last edited:
I love the thread title.....absolutely love it!! If this relationship is true, hopefully this helps clear things up between Nas and the IRS. They got Nas out here working for free.

The way you slurp Jay, you'd think he took yours.
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Drake crooning to worthless strippers for 5 years has earned him more relevance and success than Nas' entire career. Dude is literally a Beatle :smh:

I'm not a huge Nas fan or anything, but I think he's still got a lot of money, not sure why that matters anyway, but his "broke" isn't the same as a regular person's "broke". I'm sure he could have almost anything he wanted. And in order to owe 6.5 mil to the IRS shows that he has/had made a crap ton of money, so in my mind he is still winning regardless.

Mentioning Nasteg Nas in 2015 is like mentioning DMX.

Ol' stuck in the past, 1 album wonder, foreclosed homes, lazy, mediocre, satisfied with the absolute minimum, ugly ex-wife having, cleaning da Gawd's babies off his car-seat, non-talked about for 20+ years, Drake doing more than he ever did in a few short years, will never be considered a legend(aside from the same dudes who identify with his same lazy, loser traits and simple rhymes), stoner drug addicted feind, pleading Jay to sign him so he can be humbled by him then Jay just drops the entire Label and has the strongest roster on his current label than any other label has ever had, wishing he could touch 10% of Jay/Bey's net worth dreamer, can blend in a shopping mall mediocre rapping clown.

:rofl:

Ok, time to unsubscribe. :D

Peace and love, ya'll. [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Fam... That seemed inspired.

I think this is one of the lamest arguments that occur on NT but you came at him like he smashed moms.

Jay-Z-Does-Not-Want-Abandon-Thread.gif

But you live in Florida with your mombs B... what you know about enjoying life? :x
let the man fantasize about being jay z while he listens to the blueprint all he wants bruh, he aint hurtin nobody :lol:
that pretty much describes 90% of these jay stans that listen to the camel brag about his riches in hopes of them one day "making it" anyway.
or to feel like they're "doin' it" whilst they listen to him through their computer speakers in their mom's basement while they read comic books

Drake doing more than he ever did in a few short years,
Truest (and saddest) post in here
mean.gif
As true as this is, some dudes won't acknowledge this
Drake recorded the greatest hiphop album of all time as his debut album?

Drake created the greatest diss record ever resulting in a slang phrase that even people who have never heard the damn song know and use?

Drake helped cultivate a signature sound for the city that birthed hiphop whilst simultaneously heavily influencing Jay-Z culminating in one of the other greatest debut albums ever, Reasonable Doubt?

Drake is considered top 5 all time?

Wish someone would've told me.

Ether is not the greatest diss record. But I agree ...young boys really trying to throw drake in this argument is ridiculous.

But I really don't understand how has won though What does he do now?
I'm not even trying to throw salt either... I really don't understand how he won anything.

Drake recorded the greatest hiphop album of all time as his debut album?

Drake created the greatest diss record ever resulting in a slang phrase that even people who have never heard the damn song know and use?

Drake helped cultivate a signature sound for the city that birthed hiphop whilst simultaneously heavily influencing Jay-Z culminating in one of the other greatest debut albums ever, Reasonable Doubt?

Drake is considered top 5 all time?

Wish someone would've told me.
let go of that nostalgia boss,  Drake has done way more since 09 than gnas has done his whole disappointing career

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom