NaS opens up chicken & waffle restraraunt in NYC vol. Nas Won

Honestly, Long Island could use a good chicken and waffle spot.

If Nas is smart he expands to the Island.

Honestly, it gets burdensome having to drive out to the city to eat some different ish.

LI got some nice spots and all, like Indian food, Colombian food, Chinese food, Pizza/Italian of course, Jamaican/West Indian grub, but it's lacking a good chicken spot.

Honestly, Long Island could use a good chicken and waffle spot.

If Nas is smart he expands to the Island.

Honestly, it gets burdensome having to drive out to the city to eat some different ish.

LI got some nice spots and all, like Indian food, Colombian food, Chinese food, Pizza/Italian of course, Jamaican/West Indian grub, but it's lacking a good chicken spot.

MetroCard b

Does nas have a decent relationship with his daughter?

If so, no amount of L's can overtake the W of having a loving relationship with your kid

Not trying to make excuses or cape, but I just get a feeling that Nas is chilling in his life now.

I know the album weak...
mean.gif

http://hiphopwired.com/2015/06/17/nas-teams-with-sweet-chick-restaurant-photos/

Nas is a man of many talents and tastes. The Queens rapper’s latest venture is teaming with NYC restaurant Sweet Chick to help expand the brand nationally.

Sweet Chick is a couple of years old and touts serving “American cuisine with a Southern accent” like its signature fried chicken and waffles. It currently has a pair of locations in NYC on the Lower East Side and in Brooklyn.

Nas, whose lyrics can currently be found printed on bottles of Sprite, has linked with chain’s owner, John Seymour, to expand beyond Gotham.

“As we continue to grow and develop the Sweet Chick brand, we want to align with partners and artists that understand what we represent,” said Seymour. via a press statement “When conceptualizing Sweet Chick, we understood the history of chicken & waffles and wanted to have an amazing product while paying homage to its roots within the music community of NYC. Music has played a huge part in defining who we are and with Nas (my favorite rapper) on board, it’s a dream come true and we can truly move forward with a ‘NY state of Mind’ and introduce SWEET CHICK to a bigger audience.”

The plan is to expand in about a year; a third NYC spot is in the works while a location on the west coast is being considered. Last night, they celebrated the LES store’s one-year anniversary, and Nas was on hand.

video-212859.jpg

Smart move by NaS, diversifying his business portfolio. A lot of money in the restaurant business, especially in NYC. Excited to see where this goes :pimp:

Nas BEEN diversifying for years now...

https://pando.com/2013/12/13/nas-an...-40-startups-and-theyre-just-getting-started/

I hit the one in LES at like 1:45am just before closing on Friday late night and that **** was so clutch :smokin

IMO If you are really excited about a chicken and waffle spot, you a broke boy and need to get your funds up.
Just saying...this the type of joint I would only eat at inebriated.
Meanwhile, yall put on to go get some chicken and waffles to impress your soul mate.

Jay won lmao

That restaurant been there for a year now. The one in Brooklyn for 2 years. He just invested in it. Stop by when I go to extra butter since it's down the block.

Last edited:
IMO If you are really excited about a chicken and waffle spot, you a broke boy and need to get your funds up.
Just saying...this the type of joint I would only eat at inebriated.
Meanwhile, yall put on to go get some chicken and waffles to impress your soul mate.

Jay won lmao
broke boy for investing in a business?

Not sure if serious or trying to rustle nas fans

So nobody wants to ask the most important question?

Will Nas pay his workers a decent wage or is he gonna pass that cost on to his customers? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom