Nas smashing off amy winehouse?? Another L damn

I dont really care about rappers personal lives but damn, this aint a good look. I'm gonna be optimistic and say he just doing a track with her, or they just hanging out.

42816pcn_amynas03.jpg

42816pcn_amynas05.jpg

I dont really care about rappers personal lives but damn, this aint a good look. I'm gonna be optimistic and say he just doing a track with her, or they just hanging out.

42816pcn_amynas03.jpg

42816pcn_amynas05.jpg

That chic is a idiot. She had EVERYTHING. And threw it all away. I honestly forgot all about her.

That chic is a idiot. She had EVERYTHING. And threw it all away. I honestly forgot all about her.

I think he took a bigger L for wearing that full out Adidas Track suit with the Shell toes, I bet son thought he was really doing it
smh.gif

I think he took a bigger L for wearing that full out Adidas Track suit with the Shell toes, I bet son thought he was really doing it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

smh.gif

you feel me?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

you feel me?
laugh.gif

I know Nas's inhouse producer Salaam Remi produces for Amy also.. I pray it's just a music track!!

smh.gif
This has been the trend in NYC since March.

smh.gif
This has been the trend in NYC since March.

I know Nas's inhouse producer Salaam Remi produces for Amy also.. I pray it's just a music track!!

Back
Top Bottom