Nazi Zombie Mode on COD:WaW...

This mode is better than the damn game itself... Pure piff with friends... The highest i've gotten to is level 13 though. It's so many of them. Anyoneelse played this?

Definitely a fun game. Highest level for me was level 21.. Level 15 with 4 people until one dude left
tired.gif
. We got up to 21 with just the three of us. We all had rayguns too.

My 360 is broke, but is this similar to Horde mode on GOW2?

Some NT'ers and I got to level 21.

It's a lot of fun, but got tired of it, haven't played it in a while.

Definitely fun to come back to.

I'm hoping the map pack will have a new zombie map.

Originally Posted by MinGrady

Definitely a fun game. Highest level for me was level 21.. Level 15 with 4 people until one dude left
tired.gif
. We got up to 21 with just the three of us. We all had rayguns too.

Impossible
laugh.gif
I still haven't gotten the damn raygun once
smh.gif

My cousin was talking my head off about this the other day, he said he got up to 15 or something. I gotta scoop this game up one day.

When I get my 360 back in like 2.5-4 weeks ill borrow this from my brother and get yall to level 50 or whatever the highest level is, I got yall
smokin.gif

best part of the game imo

much better than that **** on the airline in cod4

i hate it when you open the damned chest and all you get is like a BAR
tired.gif

^I can't stand that either. Wasted points. I always get a machine gun from the chest. Those joints will now down some zombies though
laugh.gif

I like it, but its too slow at first to play a lot of games in a row. Don't get me wrong, I like the first levels, its a whole different strategy, andactually more enjoyable since its less fast paced and frenetic. But eventually you just want to beat your best score, and not put up with the early levels.

my ps3 broke gotta redo story mode again story is sooooooooooooooooo boring tho but highes i got 2 was level 17 wit my friend and I were beast we got dopestrategy

my brother and cousin got to level 24 but they started using some glitch/cheat around level 15 when it started getting hard

Nazi zombies is pretty much what sold me on buying the game. we need to set up some NT zombie killin meyhem cuz since i bought the game like 3 months ago ihavent played that mode with other people.....feel like im missin out.

me and my friend got to 12 i think when he got the raygun...most of the time i end up gettin the gewer or some weak @#$ gun at the random chest

highest was level 27 with 4 ppl. I hate the fact that everyone glitches now because the damn programmers suck.
mad.gif
leader boards don't mean much anymore cause of it. The best thing to do iswhen you really need to.. around level 10 I would say go into the help me room. Keep trying for the ray gun and the MG or browning. Throw a nade at the lastzombie of the wave and then keep trying for these weapons while someone distracts the crawling zombie. We all had the Raygun/MG or Browning and ended upposting up on the top floor by the nades till we eventually didnt get any max ammo pop ups and ran dry.

me and my homies just base up in a corner:
two kneeling, two standing.
got to lvl 19 with just three dudes.
pimp.gif

we use trench guns, browning (I think that's the one), ray guns, and flamethrowers.
devil.gif

my strategy with one glitch and got up to 33. you have to hold down the window next to the trench gun and glitch that corner in front..only way...unless youhold down the grenade corner.

no cheats or glitches for me. made it to level 29 with just three of us. we all had ray guns and MG 42's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we were about to make it to level 30, but the game disconnected all of us
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Treyarch servers FTL!!!

I can only get to level 12 without any help. a friend and I got to 33 with the glitch, flamethrower works best for it. you can hold down any corner you want.them plasma pistols are the piff though
pimp.gif
. Anyone else not bother withopening the upstairs?

Back
Top Bottom