NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

GG Chen i suck.

I used to be this game is so dam different then 2k9.

Anyone else want a game? And OKC Thunder get your !@@ on here i want Jennings lol
But no seriously are you active or what? I see your online and playing 2k. Message me back at least

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

GG Chen i suck.

I used to be this game is so dam different then 2k9.

Anyone else want a game? And OKC Thunder get your !@@ on here i want Jennings lol
But no seriously are you active or what? I see your online and playing 2k. Message me back at least
you actually don't suck, you just have to get used to the intricacies of each player (coming from the person with 16 l's-take it with a grain of salt).  you need someone to grab boards for you.  I proposed a trade,let me know

^ i dont really wanna give up Dirk or Allen

Well i would give up Dirk but I simply dont want Gasol lol

I was thinking more along the lines of Brandon Roy 
laugh.gif

Im not trading Gay cause he's in my trade proposed to the Thunder to get Jennings. But this dude isnt responding to any of my messages on Live or on here. He's online too smh

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I was thinking more along the lines of Brandon Roy 
laugh.gif

Im not trading Gay cause he's in my trade proposed to the Thunder to get Jennings. But this dude isnt responding to any of my messages on Live or on here. He's online too smh

no never
happy.gif

game anyone

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

im down to play if anyones down
i dont think ive played your squad yet.  im the wizards (GT:tongue:LATINUMXTRICK).  I'll be in the lobby

Jehlers, i've never shot 71 percent in a game before yet alone 87 percent for a half. I just did not miss last night in our game.

^ Lol yea that was crazy, but im really struggling to get it going on offense and get open shots.

Ritch i think we need games in. You down?

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

GG pchen.

damn that offensive rb by chandler!!

word good game.  you know how lucky I was to get that?  i wasn't surprised he grabbed the board but im surprised he was able to finish that finesse layup.  I couldn't stop your pick and roll into noah and horford for the dunks.

Game anyone?

Ritch is there absolutely no way i can get Roy off your hands? Even if i give you Ray, and Dirk?

Hmm, that does sound intriguing. And good game.

Edit: No more playing with the volume down and loud music. I keep losing track of the 24 second clock hahahaa

Back
Top Bottom