NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Reset bobcats/twolves. This dude had 24 of his 32 points in the paint when it disconnected. Sim my @%#.

Yeah he kind of od on pick and rolls

This was football passes, pick and rolls, and directional passes right in the lane after dribbling around with paul.

Dude said "he didn't see it in the rules" where they play sim at where they just score in the paint?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

ur starting wall, iverson, and wade. ima drive on u all day.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Reset bobcats/twolves. This dude had 24 of his 32 points in the paint when it disconnected. Sim my @%#.

Yeah he kind of od on pick and rolls

This was football passes, pick and rolls, and directional passes right in the lane after dribbling around with paul.

Dude said "he didn't see it in the rules" where they play sim at where they just score in the paint?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

ur starting wall, iverson, and wade. ima drive on u all day.

son you took like 4 jumpshots with crawford, that was it. As far as driving you didn't drive with anyone it was cheese passes 3/4 court and dropping the ball off to guys right by the goal.

Either way the game is reset. This is a sim style league, if you don't play sim then this league might not be for you

hahah

u def mad
http://www.gifsoup.com/

My point, you can't even argue that thats not what you did. Playing like cheese cause you can't learn players shots or even have some sort of skill.

Go back to online quick games where you pick the heat

"you mad"

@@$@ outta here with that *+%$

wow.

i play man to man d.
i dont turbo spam.
im a beast with paul cuz thats what i do.
i shoot with crawford cuz hes got a shot.
i drive with carter cuz u cant put him on wade, and thats what he does.
i shoot the mid range with horford.
noah?
u want to stop long passes, why dont u put the setting to where u get back on d.
its not hard to stop pick and roll, just move a man over

rematch later?

enough of this complaining.

wow.

i play man to man d.
i dont turbo spam.
noah?
u want to stop long passes, why dont u put the setting to where u get back on d.

rematch later?

Quan, let me put some perspective into this from someone who had the same argument with this league when I first started and almost got booted because of it (check pages 13-15 for that $++).  I play the same way you do with passes into the lane b/c it just makes sense, it's the best shot available.  I couldn't understand why these fools were complaining about me being cheesy.  But I really payed attention to an NBA game recently and these cats really do take a bunch of jumpers even if their bad shots, they don't do those football passes that you and I are guilty of, and they run plays.  Bottom line is, I was wrong and it was cheesy how I played.  I've adjusted my game since (and even though this has made me the worst player in the league, it's made my all around game better) and everyone that's played me knows that i will always pause (pause, no !%@#) and make sure i'm not scoring more than half my points in the paint at most.  It's just how sim leagues are run and if everyone (like the teams that have dwade,bron, dwight just took it to the hole every game, it wouldn't be the same experience).  I think everyone is just asking not to OD on the points in the paint and football passes and play it like a regular game would be played in real life.  If you think these rules are stringent, check out the rules for this sucka league right here.  Now that is OD!!

http://www.operationsport...ague-post2041729834.html

Either way, i sent you trade offers for crawford and carter (JRETRO,stay your %%! out of this. new jersey nets trying to steal carmelo %%! dude....lol, j/p)

Welcome to the league bud.

Originally Posted by pchen83

wow.

i play man to man d.
i dont turbo spam.
noah?

rematch later?

Quan, let me put some perspective into this from someone who had the same argument with this league when I first started and almost got booted because of it (check pages 13-15 for that $++).  I play the same way you do with passes into the lane b/c it just makes sense, it's the best shot available.  I couldn't understand why these fools were complaining about me being cheesy.  But I really payed attention to an NBA game recently and these cats really do take a bunch of jumpers even if their bad shots, they don't do those football passes that you and I are guilty of, and they run plays.  Bottom line is, I was wrong and it was cheesy how I played.  I've adjusted my game since (and even though this has made me the worst player in the league, it's made my all around game better) and everyone that's played me knows that i will always pause (pause, no !%@#) and make sure i'm not scoring more than half my points in the paint at most.  It's just how sim leagues are run and if everyone (like the teams that have dwade,bron, dwight just took it to the hole every game, it wouldn't be the same experience).  I think everyone is just asking not to OD on the points in the paint and football passes and play it like a regular game would be played in real life.  If you think these rules are stringent, check out the rules for this sucka league right here.  Now that is OD!!

Either way, i sent you trade offers for crawford and carter (JRETRO,stay your %%! out of this. new jersey nets trying to steal carmelo %%! dude....lol, j/p)

For the record, I scored 63 of my 72 points in the paint my first game.  I was dead wrong

Originally Posted by pchen83

wow.

i play man to man d.
i dont turbo spam.
noah?

rematch later?

ill keep this in mind man. im not tryin to be cheap.

can u reset me and bobcats game. got disconnected in first quarter

scoring more than half of your total points in the paint isnt sim.Any sim player kmows that.

laugh.gif
football passes? I might be done with this guys. just dont think ill get it around to playing it anymore with black ops out

QuaniBoiXi wrote:
ill keep this in mind man. im not tryin to be cheap.

can u reset me and bobcats game. got disconnected in first quarter

Trust me, I know where you're coming from.  It gets better as you learn to play the sim style.  NBA2k11 is a tough enough game on it's on and it gets frustrating but we all play these games to get better and beat the next dude.

Also, you still trying to trade, quaniboixi?

I just saw Fraij playing Call of Duty 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone wanna play? Im pretty sick so im just sittin at home doing nothing trying to kill time.

I see there was an update when i put 2k in. Anyone know what it was for?

^ dude ive been asking for people to play the sixers for weeks now
laugh.gif
... ive played all the regular posters in here... anyone can XBL message me if they want a game.

Cant tell you how many times ive quoted myself asking for games night after night in here...

I'll be on in a couple of hours until around 8 30. If anyone wants a game I will be more than happy to stop playing Black Ops to get some league games in! 
laugh.gif

sorry guys but I (the Thunder) have to drop out of the league. my xbox got moved while I was playing the game and it got scratched. i took it to a store around the way to see if the scratch could get buffed out. i can play regular games, but for some reason i cant play any online league games because it wont load. and there is no way in hell im buying another copy so i am going to have to drop out.

Back
Top Bottom