NBA All-Star 2022 Feb. 18-20 in Cleveland, Ohio | 71st NBA All-Star Game Team Durant vs. Team LeBron ( 8 PM ET TNT / TBS)

One of these dudes could die today and someone will regret how they acted last night.
that's one theory.

or

here's another

1645495539369.png

Man i remember the espn app sent a notification making it seem like it was Malice in the Palice. It was kind of a mush then close fist

Jrue is an all star and was drafted just outside of the lottery. Yall talking bout Bron like he's going to be a G League, 2 way contract, undrafted go overseas and work your way back type dude.

Maybe Lu Dort and Aaron Wiggins type comparison. Or them random G League dudes they threw in ASW. He'll be athletic and long, assume he is not done growing so even if we say he ends up "only" 6'6, that's prototype SG height. Make 3 out of 10 3's and not be a turnstyle on D, and be able to handle the ball without turning it over would be a rotation player in the NBA.

maxresdefault.jpg
that's a lot of if's chief.

that's a lot of if's chief.
2nd rd picks and undraftees rarely pan out to much anyways.

Even without LeBron's recent statements, if I'm about to draft like 38 I can take Bronny and I know as a bonus throw in I get LeBron and all the pomp and circumstance and attention $, yes I take Bronny over for example Raiquan Gray or the random 7 syllable last name *** Euros who probably wont even come over anyways. Worst case scenario I am betting on the last name and I get extra box office out of it. Best case I get him AND LeBrons farewell tour, jersey sales and tv games out the anus, and my staff along with LeBron James himself turn him into an nba player who I now have on a cheaper than rookie scale (again pending I take him 2nd rd) contract

But if the only reason to get Bronny is to secure bron, and then he plays a yr and bounces, does bronny get waived if he's extra regular?

I'm rooting for him too....but his father etched that target on his back with a permanent marker.

4 years ago on The Shop....he said he regretted giving him his name. Now, he's telling NBA GMs if you want me, draft him. That's a hell of a swing there :lol:
This feels like yesterday, still such a drastic shift
:lol:

Jan 23, 2020 — "My son is in ninth grade, man," James said when asked about playing alongside his son. "We're tryin' to worry about what project he's gotta turn in tomorrow, that's what we worried about right now. That's what's most important: school, home and being the best big brother he can be."

oh so you're saying because he's their height, it's all the same? cool.
No I'm saying the only reason anyone is questioning Bronny's potential is because of his height

If he was 6'7 playing the way he does there wouldn't be anyone questioning if he was draft material

No I'm saying the only reason anyone is questioning Bronny's potential is because of his height

If he was 6'7 playing the way he does there wouldn't be anyone questioning if he was draft material
You think thus far he's looked like an nba prospect? or just based on who his father is?

You think thus far he's looked like an nba prospect? or just based on who his father is?
He's playing D1 level basketball right now
I believe his senior year will be his breakout season

He's not on the team because of who his dad is

Back
Top Bottom