NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

Gerald Green VS James White in the Dunk Contest
pimp.gif
 the rest of em are there as props
I wanted to see Gerald Hendersen in there, especially after threw down over D-Howard.  He's got hops

I will be down there for the festivities. Thinking about hitting the Rising Star's Challenge and a few parties. It seems like the Avaya Center and The Drake are the hotspots as far as parties.

Ey bro ill be in town to.. wanna go to that stripper fest me? Miliah... And all the top names will be there u down?
I will be down there for the festivities. Thinking about hitting the Rising Star's Challenge and a few parties. It seems like the Avaya Center and The Drake are the hotspots as far as parties.

Ey bro ill be in town to.. wanna go to that stripper fest me? Miliah... And all the top names will be there u down?
I would bro, but I am going to Ohio for my Grandma's Bday. So my Friday will be my only day there. I will be hittin The Rising Stars Challenge,  2Chainz and Durant's Party at the Avaya Center, and then straight to Hobby I have a 6:00am flight.

Houston sucks. (Sorry Peep)

Prepare to lower your expectations.

What he said...as with every All Star, it will be filled with strippers, **** sellers, and fake ballers lol. I lived in Miami for 4 years, so the clubs here suck and they close at 2 a.m. If you're trying to smash something new with a stupid booty, you will enjoy yourself.

What he said...as with every All Star, it will be filled with strippers, **** sellers, and fake ballers lol. I lived in Miami for 4 years, so the clubs here suck and they close at 2 a.m. If you're trying to smash something new with a stupid booty, you will enjoy yourself.

After the ignorance I heard about in Vegas I'm pretty sure I'll never attend an ASG weekend. Do want to do the real Super Bowl though

After the ignorance I heard about in Vegas I'm pretty sure I'll never attend an ASG weekend. Do want to do the real Super Bowl though

The women down here, especially at the Galleria mall :wow: My hommies having a party if anyone wants to come through. They rented out some rvs somewhere and supposed to have strippers, celebs, bottles, mollys, all that on deck and it's going to also coincide with a new vodka brand release party there.

I saw in the Galleria too they are building some sort of exzibit to the Jordan 28s, they got it tarped off but you can see enough of it to tell it's going to be huge.

The women down here, especially at the Galleria mall :wow: My hommies having a party if anyone wants to come through. They rented out some rvs somewhere and supposed to have strippers, celebs, bottles, mollys, all that on deck and it's going to also coincide with a new vodka brand release party there.

I saw in the Galleria too they are building some sort of exzibit to the Jordan 28s, they got it tarped off but you can see enough of it to tell it's going to be huge.

Other than the celebs that sounds like any random Thursday through Saturday :lol:. Sounds good though. Some dude from Rap-A-Lot gave me a flier with a couple shows from Thurs-Saturday. Meek Mill, Slim Thug, Scarface, DJ Drama, Jadakiss, DJ Clue, and Fabolous are all supposed to be hosting/performing, and Birdman is supposed to have some birthday bash here. I'm pretty sure that one is gonna be flooded with the birds on deck. You're right about the Galleria too. On a normal day it's a lot of stuntin but the scenery is real nice.

I want to go!

good luck to any body trying for play out there, houston already has alot of dimes, and with the weekend imports should be a city with H_s among h_s, straight yambs inception.

have fun, be safe, dont over spend

man i just moved from houston last year and kinda miss the big city sports life.

yall should hit up breakfast klub....is the sky bar still opened?

and if you trying to pick up some kicks almeda got some lowkey redemption spots....just go i45 exit fuqua next to almeda mall.....OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ef suit mart

Back
Top Bottom