[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

http://www.slate.com/articles/podca...n_nascar_and_the_state_of_the_slam_dunk_.html
A proposal for the dunk contest within this segment: nationalism. Go the Olympic route. 

Referenced in this segment:

Chris Ballard’s 2008 Sports Illustrated feature on the evolution and the future of the dunk.
Baron Davis’ dunk on Andrei Kirilenko
 and Chris Paul’s dunk on Dwight Howard.
A dunk-by-dunk rundown
 of the 2012 NBA dunk contest.
Slam
’s history of the dunk contest.The 1976 ABA dunk contest, featuring Dr. J from the free-throw line.
Kevin Durant says LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and other stars need to save the dunk contest.
Jack McCallum’s 1986 SI piece suggesting various rule changes to fix basketball.

PA announcer did Mary dirty
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I actually expected Mary J to do really bad (cause she can't sing, don't fake) but she killed the national anthem I was damn slowclap.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I think Rose is just the mellow type that likes to get high and chill. I don't think he's an "introvert" either, I think he's just a little slow in the head. I'm not hating on him, I love the guy, but we've all heard him when he does talk. It's not pretty.

Are you serious??????? Please dont speak on matters you know nothing about.

Well there is the whole cheated to get into college thing. And the reading.

But this series of commercials was funny though
He was forced to go to college.  

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I think Rose is just the mellow type that likes to get high and chill. I don't think he's an "introvert" either, I think he's just a little slow in the head. I'm not hating on him, I love the guy, but we've all heard him when he does talk. It's not pretty.

Are you serious??????? Please dont speak on matters you know nothing about.

Well there is the whole cheated to get into college thing. And the reading.

But this series of commercials was funny though

laugh.gif
 yo i love every one of those commercials

Originally Posted by HankMoody

http://www.slate.com/articles/podca...n_nascar_and_the_state_of_the_slam_dunk_.html
A proposal for the dunk contest within this segment: nationalism. Go the Olympic route. 

Referenced in this segment:

Chris Ballard’s 2008 Sports Illustrated feature on the evolution and the future of the dunk.
Baron Davis’ dunk on Andrei Kirilenko
 and Chris Paul’s dunk on Dwight Howard.
A dunk-by-dunk rundown
 of the 2012 NBA dunk contest.
Slam
’s history of the dunk contest.The 1976 ABA dunk contest, featuring Dr. J from the free-throw line.
Kevin Durant says LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and other stars need to save the dunk contest.
Jack McCallum’s 1986 SI piece suggesting various rule changes to fix basketball.

good look

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers. It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals. He's a shy, introverted person who is not displaying exuberance in public under just about any setting. 

tumblr_m012yhXJOr1qj966mo1_500.gif

Lebron is Corny...
laugh.gif
That whole "having fun" expression on his face seems so forced...
roll.gif
someone needs to caption a "did not read" for this gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I actually expected Mary J to do really bad (cause she can't sing, don't fake) but she killed the national anthem

in a bad way.
people cantell when singers try too hard with the extra bs when doing the national anthem

Lmaoo just the thought of that really being Rose in that dance off video. Best lookalike since "Obama" in the Whoomp There It Is music video 
laugh.gif

Aldridge getting shafted with limited minutes smh
knew kd was gonna win MVP since brooks basically played him and Russ the majority

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Lmaoo just the thought of that really being Rose in that dance off video. Best lookalike since "Obama" in the Whoomp There It Is music video 
laugh.gif
Info? 
nerd.gif

I tried looking, couldn't find him.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I actually expected Mary J to do really bad (cause she can't sing, don't fake) but she killed the national anthem I was damn slowclap.gif

Mary J cant sing? or am i reading that wrong??

Real talk if you say MJB cant sing you're either deaf ( for which I empathize) or an idiot (for which i don't).

Nevermind the Nat'l anthem because 90% of people try to bring their own taste to that boring +!+ overhyped crap.

But if you say she cant sing AT ALL? You opinion is invalid.

Back
Top Bottom