NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

i asked my black male coworker what the average for black women at the age of 25 is, and he said around 35-40 bodies. :x
for the latinas i heard something around 5-15.
for asians, it's around 2-4 bodies for the women.

i think it probably has something to do with commitment?

i want to be leaf

Smh here we go, turning it into a black woman unappreciation thread.... 30 bodies come on, make up something better....
NT virgins we need your insight....

Side note: although I don't think one race has more JO's most big JO's I met were white and Spanish.....

Last edited:
The funny thing is, some dudes really do think 7 partners for a girl in 7 years is a lot....

To them I say, go ask your mother how many dudes she let beat..... get some history on the p***y you slid up out of -- know your roots lol.
Well , thanks for describing your mom and the girls you've been with,because
I can see its coming from first hand experience.:rofl:

7 guys in 7 years? The girl is emotionally unstable, sexually unpredictable, and possibly cheated in between those relationships with the next guy she ended up with.

Don't know what type of environment you grew up in , but 7 dudes in 7 years is alot. By the time she's married she would have slept with 20+? Yea, seems absolutely normal.

How old are you?

Srs.

roll.gif

7 guys in 7 years? The girl is emotionally unstable, sexually unpredictable, and possibly cheated in between those relationships with the next guy she ended up with.

Don't know what type of environment you grew up in , but 7 dudes in 7 years is alot. By the time she's married she would have slept with 20+? Yea, seems absolutely normal.

You're either a virgin or a grade A troll.
Emotionally unstable and sexually unpredictable :rofl:

i asked my black male coworker what the average for black women at the age of 25 is, and he said around 35-40 bodies. :x

i want to be leaf

I haven't read the past couple of pages, but what an idiotic commit, especially if people believe that.

And Wayne is a *****, but he been a ***** your years, people just finally started observing and listening instead of being oblivious sheep. ****'em.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASE
Yea lil wayne is a black man we can all be proud of, it all makes sense now I know who gillahill and Frankmatthews role models are. :nerd:

Anyhow if it makes yall feel any better, I don't see Denzel Washington on the court jockin' Lebron and asking for acknowledgment.

Props to Wade for putting him in his place without stoopin down to his level. :smokin

Last edited:
Hey now , don't take it out on me. I'm not the one choosing the girls you guys sleep with or wife up. 

I'm telling you 7 dudes in 7 years is alot, and it is for me (when looking to wife somebody up). Hell , there are some girls who  begin their sexual career at 9 yrs old (word to that previous NT thread). So, down in Mexico it may be ok for a girl to have 7 partners by the time she's 15. Does that mean its ok ?

I like my produce fresh, some dudes prefer the ones on sale from the previous week . Well, I say more power to you fam. To each his own.

Can we get back to Wayne? I'm not here to argue about this particular subject.
Blocked.

i want to be leaf

I haven't read the past couple of pages, but what an idiotic commit, especially if people believe that.

And Wayne is a *****, but he been a ***** your years, people just finally started observing and listening instead of being oblivious sheep. ****'em.

Oh the idiocy has only just begun....

And who repped this guy??

The report button is on the other side...

Yea lil wayne is a black man we can all be proud of, it all makes sense now I know who gillahill and Frankmatthews role models are. :nerd:

Anyhow if it makes yall feel any better, I don't see Denzel Washington on the court jockin' Lebron and asking for acknowledgment.

Props to Wade for putting him in his place without stoopin down to his level. :smokin

Brah, jack nicholson snorts coke and ***** prostitutes everyday of his life. But for some reason hes better than wayne in your eyes. I wonder why? Go sit down somewhere, gif stands.

And to number 7 guy, dudes like u is why girls are so insecure about having sex. Restricting their urges due to societal pressure. You're probably young and sheltered so I csnt be mad. Good luck with your prude dream girl

Last edited:
Brah, jack nicholson snorts coke and ***** prostitutes everyday of his life. But for some reason hes better than wayne in your eyes. I wonder why? Go sit down somewhere, gif stands.

Ah shut it. What celeb HASN'T done coke and smashed prostitutes :lol:, Jack doesn't perpetuate ignorant behavior amongst impressionable black youth. And my point is he is above lil wayne starstruck behavior. Lemme guess the fact that I love athletes like Lebron and Wade and think they are above Wayne isn't in tune with your arguments. Lebron and Wade are positive role models, you wouldn't know what that is.

My stereotypes of you as uneducated and lower class still stand. :D Know how to pick your battles.

View media item 281144

Nothing for Denzel? no? Or you can't make a racism argument out of that. Salty bunch, I love it. :lol:

View media item 281141

Replace Jack with Denzel, Morgan Freeman, Idris Elba, etc. Lemme guess those are cornball brothers? :nerd: :rofl: >D

Last edited:

Having sex once a year for 7 years, with a different guy each time is NOT a lot.

What world are some of you living in?...

Whatcanisay: so how many guys you been with...

Her: I had 2 boyfriends in college... once in high school.. and this guy that was a total jerk. I felt so bad and we only did it once.

Whatcanisay: I believe you.

:lol: :lol:

Whatcanisay: so how many guys you been with...

Her: I had 2 boyfriends in college... once in high school.. and this guy that was a total jerk. I felt so bad and we only did it once.

Whatcanisay: I believe you.

:lol: :lol:

For real. I'd be more suspicious of a girl who said she only smashed a a few dudes in her lifetime than one who says she smashed 20 or something. Girls like that are the ones putting up Chamberlain numbers on the low :smh: :lol:

Best thing to do is not even ask

Jack is like 70 years old and wayne is 30 if that. Shocking they dont behave the same way.

I have a BBA and make a lot more money than u my boy. Fall back.

When u get rustled u start posting like ur old screename, silly. Calm yourself before u get exposed and every one finds out just how lame u really are. ;-)

i asked my black male coworker what the average for black women at the age of 25 is, and he said around 35-40 bodies.
sick.gif

Life must be hard for you

Jack is like 70 years old and wayne is 30 if that. Shocking they dont behave the same way.

I have a BBA and make a lot more money than u my boy. Fall back.

When u get rustled u start posting like ur old screename, silly. Calm yourself before u get exposed and every one finds out just how lame u really are. ;-)

Yep ignores the black actors I brought up, because it won't let him start a racial argument. Back in your cage boo boo. :lol:

lol the fact that people call me sillyputty is interesting, its usually the people he completely obliterates in religious comments. I'm quite flattered if you ask me. :\ He argues with lower IQ people like yourself as a confidence builder. At the end of the day, he's going to be doing bigger and better things than you ever will and it hurts don't it? :D

View media item 281268

Last edited:
Obliterate or over saturate with gifs, memes and show a lack of understanding for what he was arguing against?

And no folks, Anton is NOT Silly Putty/FutureMD. Anton may be difficult at times but he ain't that bad.

Granted Putty was a relentless debater but he was unbearable. Even in PM's. Calmly trying to exchange view points was completely point because he only knew one way to communicate. Hostile.

Obliterate or over saturate with gifs, memes and show a lack of understanding for what he was arguing against?

And no folks, Anton is NOT Silly Putty/FutureMD. Anton may be difficult at times but he ain't that bad.

Granted Putty was a relentless debater but he was unbearable. Even in PM's. Calmly trying to exchange view points was completely point because he only knew one way to communicate. Hostile.

Damn, thanks? :lol:

Anyhow I'm happy I was never on the receiving end of putty's debates, dude used to go in.

Damn, thanks? :lol:

Anyhow I'm happy I was never on the receiving end of putty's debates, dude used to go in.

No problem. I always thought you were a cool dude. You have your view points like anyone else. But damn that dude uggh :x :smh:

Every time he would post I thought back to what Meth said. It was so on point. The dude was waiting for any reason to unload his material :lol:

i asked my black male coworker what the average for black women at the age of 25 is, and he said around 35-40 bodies.
sick.gif
Impossible. My most promsicuous homegirls hooked up a few times a year. So to get to 35-40 at 25 years old, you really have to be getting it in, and pretty much never have a boyfriend. While that's the case for many females, it's not average.

Back
Top Bottom