NBA: Boston @ NJ..vol. Rebound

is Ray back tonight?

if not, i see Kidd showing Rondo how to play basketball and the game being close.

I'm looking for a blow out tonight,
laugh.gif

Carter missed the last game & got injured the game before that for both Bostons games. He's healthy now & that gives us a better shot to win.

Go Nets

I call the Nets in this one. Vince missed the last game.

Look for a breakout game for him.

(I hope lol)

Nets are gonna take this one, Kidd is gonna have a quadruple-double and Carter is gonna drop 101 points.

^Lopsided like 59 points total on national television or just a 20 point win?

The Nets have the big three healthy and boone and williams weren't major factors in the previous two games against them. The Nets have played two goodhalfs against the celtics and then just fell apart in the others. Still expect the celtics to win but the Nets will play hard against this team and I expectthem to run the ball early.

Eddie House and Rajon Rondo are still the key for this celtic team against the nets since their big three are a given and the nets play poor defense againstthe three point line and anywhere around it so it will be interesting to see if Lawrence goes with a zone tonight like he did the two previous games againstthe celtics or will he switch it up to play the shot.

And just to save the comeback answer, Streaks have to end some time so I will take the two loses this year based on the record we have against that mistake youcall a basketball team since Kidd came here. besides, the knicks have to beat some teams on bad nights.

the celtics are pounding the ball too much. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEAUTIFUL BALL MOVEMENT from earlier in the season?

That quarter was bad but compared to the first two times the nets played them, the ball play has been better. hopefully we get more of the first quarter thanthe second.

Damn were playing like %*## even with Ray.

We got to start putting this together.

Back
Top Bottom