NBA Casual Wear Thread

She looks like a cartoon in that picture compared to real life. I've seen her in person.

Steph's wife 
embarassed.gif
This.

Is Russell Westbrook wearing a one piece? I honestly can not tell.

Hov siding with Team Top Button :pimp:

Last edited:
true story, after these past 24 hours of seeing deandre jordans chick and then porceeding to google and then further cyber stalk i am officially smitten. i love her face. dude lucked up on a cute one. i dont know her personality, she could be nuts. but strictly looks wise, that's my flavor. pretty, soft features, great teeth. the fact she reminds of my exe that i still have feelings for only furthers the cause too lol. i'm miring.

J.J looks the business all the way down to his ankles...

Socks and shoes hurt my heart though.

Kevin Love looks like he would winch your wife and her suv out of a ditch and then turn down her advances when she insists on 'thanking' him.

Then she'd come home acting all distant...Be stood in the kitchen staring off into the garden, dreaming about taking that white steel while she microwave you some leftovers for dinner :smh:

Last edited:
J.J looks the business all the way down to his ankles...

Socks and shoes hurt my heart though.

Kevin Love looks like he would winch your wife and her suv out of a ditch and then turn down her advances when she insists on 'thanking' him.

Then she'd come home acting all distant...Be stood in the kitchen staring off into the garden, dreaming about taking that white steel while she microwave you some leftovers for dinner :smh:

Da ****?

Was I the only one that read this post?

This guy!

He may be fooling Stern and his cronies but people that know their tech know Steph's sitting on the bench checking his texts and tweets without having to take his phone out his pocket. 

Come to find out remember that bad Spanish chick that was at the spurs playoff gm last season with the long blk hair word is out that that's Duncan's main squeeze :x

Back
Top Bottom