NBA Casual Wear Thread

Gained some respect for lebron for him going to Zs retirement. Also it's cool his he embraced his mom's bf. He took it better than I would have. I see straight through lambos act. If they actually get married/stay together, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Gained some respect for lebron for him going to Zs retirement. Also it's cool his he embraced his mom's bf. He took it better than I would have. I see straight through lambos act. If they actually get married/stay together, I'd be pleasantly surprised.
**** might be legit......i mean who his old *** gonna pull 
laugh.gif
 .....dudes ceiling was washed hood rats.....now he got a rich one 

Look at the LAC 104 - LAL 56. I'm shocked that he didn't have a drink in his hand, drinking the pain away. Of course he's depressed.

Jesus Christ! I didn't know Steve Francis was all ****** off? kidney problems age you like that? Damn I feel sorry for dude

It was just sudden kidney problems, that's years of substance abuse and his body finally had it

Last edited:
Or prescription pain killers administered to him by team doctors for years to try & keep him on the court.

Zo's kidneys failed him due to that same ****.

Last edited:
Or prescription pain killers administered to him by team doctors for years to try & keep him on the court.

Zo's kidneys failed him due to that same ****.

Makes sense. Hepatotoxicity.

Minus the sneaks PG has on, the fit is not all that bad. Different yes but I have seen worse. Those all black n white new Versace sneaks Rozay wears wlda set that joint off tho!

Last edited:
U think the sneak is the worst part of the fit? Haha those trash bags he got on as his pants beg the differ.

Didn't know he had kidney problems and was on dialysis :/

Feel bad for laughing now

My pops had a kidney failure almost 30 years ago and was on dialysis for nearly 25 years and he looks like your typical dude. Crazy what happened to francis. It's gotta be more

Back
Top Bottom