NBA Casual Wear Thread

laugh.gif

Thats sorta true tho.
Said this multiple times, all NBA'ers except for the European players just buy things because of labels or just copy what they see the next man doing.

pg hella sus yo. that pic with his dog and the nuts just resting on his forearm is beyond ayo. dude is stacking L's in 2014
:lol:

Shout out to my dude ybd. Way to hold it down my G.

Wish I could contribute more but this site plus an iPad is no bueno. :smh:

Pretty sure chandlers shirt is gucci...no idea on the joggers and shoes since that's not a style I wear

I kinda like chandlers and T Jones' fit, but as a tall guy it always bugs me when other tall dudes try to pull off a piece that is obviously too small. T jones sweater is too small for him so is chandlers shirt. You'd be better off getting a $30 shirt that fit rather than a $300 shirt that's too small and rolling the sleeves up

Pretty sure chandlers shirt is gucci...no idea on the joggers and shoes since that's not a style I wear

I kinda like chandlers and T Jones' fit, but as a tall guy it always bugs me when other tall dudes try to pull off a piece that is obviously too small. T jones sweater is too small for him so is chandlers shirt. You'd be better off getting a $30 shirt that fit rather than a $300 shirt that's too small and rolling the sleeves up
it is weird when they do that, especially when they skinny, i feel like all skinny people wear a size thats clearly too small even for them, but they figure since they skinny they pull it off, smh

but that comment about chandler not pullin off joggers because hes too tall is silly, they look cool on him

What the Wizards wore are already better than anything the heat or okc players have ever worn in playoffs post-games.

As they say in sneaker showcase, clean.

Last edited:
Soooo...you guys mean to tell me that you admire NBA atheletes' "casual" style?

Last edited:
The nba should back too that dress code policy they had years ago. Seeing these ppl dress like this is getting out of hand

Back
Top Bottom