NBA Christmas Day Games Running Thread....Miami vs. Oklahoma City on now

Celtics 93 Nets 76

Lakers 100 Knicks 94

Thunder vs. Heat

Rockets vs. Bulls

Nuggets vs. Clippers

Merry Christmas everyone.  Enjoy your day filled with Family, Friends, Food, Presents and NBA Basketball!!

Last edited:
Just a general basketball question, figured thered be more ppl in here.

Im a left footed jumper. I get the most lift off my left. I want to be able to have the same level of explosion off of my right, as well as both feet.

Is it simply a matter of repetition? I ask because i can fade away off my left foot as the pivot, but cant with my right because i lack the lift.

If anyone got any info let me know

Im a left footed jumper. I get the most lift off my left. I want to be able to have the same level of explosion off of my right, as well as both feet.
Is it simply a matter of repetition? I ask because i can fade away off my left foot as the pivot, but cant with my right because i lack the lift.

Work on your plyo's but also practice the different elements of the fade independently. As in, practice the elevation part by mimicking the initial vertical of a fade away. Then start incorporating more and more until you feel comfortable. Fade aways are not all about jumping high. Lots of technique involved to feel your defender and creating separation. That's what makes it hard to defend. The elevation is an added bonus.

Last edited:
i used to have the same problem and i would say its just repetition, just keep practicing and get comfortable with moves where you jump off your right foot as it could just be mechanics rather than lack of strength 

What's the purpose of this thread? We have team threads and a NBA thread
So NBA teams have team threads and there is an NFL thread.....are there not gameday threads?

If you dont want to use this thread, fine.  But it could be fun to have a 5 game gameday thread no? 

Looking forward to enjoying the holiday & all these games today :smokin

Looking forward to all these PE's too :nerd: So far Rondo's Hyperposites :wow:

Theres no defense played in this game at all.  Either easy buckets or missed wide open shots.  LOL.

Back
Top Bottom